Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NOX Real World Beach Testing Video

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NOX Real World Beach Testing Video
April 11, 2018 01:21AM
[youtu.be]

Target I.D. with some good testing of the Nox in salt.
These guys provided some interesting, informative and entertaining info.

Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant
Re: NOX Real World Beach Testing Video
April 11, 2018 02:13AM
Thanks for sharing.
April 11, 2018 09:56AM
Not sure that was realistic on the gold chain digits IN the water.... if it read 1 in the dry something was going on to make it read a 10. In beach 1 it can do some chattering where the surf meets the wet sand. Ive still got my doubts about the machine picking up really small gold or small chains IN the water. I believe we all still have our hopes up ..... and of course this is selling a lot of machines.... but is it fact? The reality check may be that this machine is as good as the CTX out there..... and maybe better in the dry sand on smaller gold. Huge improvement in how well it swings and it gave us what appears to be a true waterproof machine as well as having a TID screen which the Xcal does not. All this at a good price. If you are buying it to find gold chains....... give it 6 mos. thats my suggestion......i believe the summer recent drop months will be a good read on this.
April 11, 2018 11:31AM
I agree Dew.

The fresh drops during the Summer season is where a lot of the smaller jewelry will be found. Being able to hunt in a single higher frequency in the dry is what separates the NOX from the CTX....and like you said, the ability to swing for a longer time due to the weight difference.