Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FS Makro Racer 2

Posted by Xray 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FS Makro Racer 2
October 07, 2018 03:07AM
Near mint condition, not used very much. Includes FS: Makro 5" RC13E DD Search Coil [unused] and 11" x 7'' DD Search Coil.
Works perfectly, I am selling it because lately I have only been hunting beaches [where I use AT Pro] and tot lots, use Ace 400. This thing is way overkill for that, plus I'm nearing an expensive transmission rebuild and drumming up some extra $$. Really like this detector, I'll sure miss that nice blue lit up screen, I do alot of my hunting in the dark. I have the original box and instructions too.

$350 shipped USA, I checked ebay SOLD listings and ytou won't find one cheaper there, and thats without the 5" coil [a $120 value].

link1

link 2

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2018 03:14AM by Xray.
Re: FS Makro Racer 2
October 15, 2018 02:27AM
bump
October 15, 2018 03:49PM
I can tell you that the racer is a great machine mine could hunt right along with my deus and find the same targets. It also is a great backup machine. I sold mine to my friend Digger and he found three silver coins with me starting at the dates of 1828, 1834. and 1842. Last week he found a ten dollar gold coin his first. He loves that machine and can hunt with anyone with any machine. It is all about the coils and knowing how to hunt in iron...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
October 16, 2018 10:00PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> . I sold mine to my friend Digger ... Last week he found a ten dollar gold coin his first.

I'd love to see an in situ video of that find !!
October 16, 2018 10:15PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can tell you that the racer is a great machine m
> ine could hunt right along with my deus and find t
> he same targets. It also is a great backup machine
> . I sold mine to my friend Digger and he found thr
> ee silver coins with me starting at the dates of 1
> 828, 1834. and 1842. Last week he found a ten doll
> ar gold coin his first. He loves that machine and
> can hunt with anyone with any machine. It is all a
> bout the coils and knowing how to hunt in iron...

Would that be Darrin?
October 16, 2018 10:50PM
Yes Digger Darren

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

October 16, 2018 10:51PM
I was not with Digger when he found his gold coin but I hope to find one with him this fall and winter

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

October 17, 2018 01:50AM
Is a nice machine, am about to put it away for the winter.
October 17, 2018 04:25AM
To be honest, unless you need water proof, of the machines you noted (ATP & ACE) you already have the best detector for beach detecting and tot lots, I'd dump the other two units, you end up with more $$$ and keep the better detector. Just my opinion, but I owned an ATP for a couple of years, it's OK, but the R2 is a far better detector.

HH,
Cal
October 17, 2018 07:41AM
I go in the water, alot, do AT stays. [Never use it on land, won't go into the reason for that]
I like the Ace at tot lots because I can adjust settings on the fly easier, say if I get close to a big chunk of metal and I want to lower sensitivity, I can do that in 2 seconds, with the Racer a bit longer, you have to do some scrolling. Also, I like the basic dings in a setting like that, variety of sounds throws me off ,, But that is because, thats just what I am used to, but I also feel I am more productive with a simple machine I know like a book that one I am still growing into. Really do like the blue lit screen though, a world of help at night.

Wouldn't want just 1 detector anyhow, looks like the Racer will stay because I am not going to lower the price until it sells, and I am not going to ebay it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2018 07:43AM by Xray.
October 28, 2018 03:03AM
Sale pending to forum member
October 29, 2018 01:46AM
Item has been sold, TTB