Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Is the XP Goldmaxx Power, True Analog or Digital W/O Screen ??????

Posted by Michael296 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Is the XP Goldmaxx Power, True Analog or Digital W/O Screen ??????
June 21, 2018 11:04PM
I have read and done what I can and still can't find a definite answer to that question. So is the XP GMP detector one of these "digital with software direction" "Digital electronic analog" " pure analog" or some combination of design and build to appear as simple 3-Tone, with optional 2 tone, iron audio with volume, or some form of Disc where you set the iron tone break factory preset ground balance or manual ground balance which is more like levels of filtration of the soil, rather than US domestic based GB as we in the states usually see and use.. Oh yah, a built-in wireless transmitter for headphones..
SO FOR ANY OF YOU THAT ARE "IN THE KNOW". WHAT IS IT TRULY ??????? I am truly interested in what makes this machine what it is. Thank you all. Michael
Re: Is the XP Goldmaxx Power, True Analog or Digital W/O Screen ??????
June 22, 2018 01:05AM
It has quite a lot of analogue front-end, but there's a microprocessor makes the tones, based on what it's fed. The ground accept/reject control appears to be analogue. The analogue circuitry looks noticeably different to most other 'similar' detectors , it seems the decision over what noise to make and when is determined by software, rather than hardware, so there are some hardware 'blocks' absent.