Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NASA Tom

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NASA Tom
October 15, 2018 03:03AM
On the impact what makes the deep program so deep. Is it using 2 filters.? I read on the deus on one program they do use 2 filters and it is a deep program How do programmers make programs deeper than others? I know we can make a few changes on both the deus and impact. And I know that disc can change depth. But when you have a number of different programs on the machines and users will say this program does this better than that program it’s not just the odvisus changes we are allowed to make, so is it safe to say it is in the software for that program? And the manuals will give us an idea what the programs do but not all the information. Thanks

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: NASA Tom
October 15, 2018 02:03PM
Whilst still protecting corporate confidentiality intellectual property..... I can say this:
It's very similar to the 'boost' process on the F75's & T2's...…..whereby, the DEEP mode takes many more snapshots for a better (overall) aggregate sampling. The result is: deeper; yet, slower in target audio response. This methodology works very well for the Impact, T2, F75.
Re: NASA Tom
October 15, 2018 03:27PM
Would still like to know what filters do and how many can be used in a program

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!