Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

It's over Johnny..........Final Chapter.

Posted by texkinzee 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
It's over Johnny..........Final Chapter.
October 18, 2018 08:21PM
I have removed the batteries and put in to an environmental storage facility all but three.
XP Deus 5.2
Sov.Elite
Thracian MP.
Time to hit the hay fields.
Re: It's over Johnny..........Final Chapter.
October 18, 2018 09:06PM
You kicked the impact out tex?!
October 18, 2018 09:09PM
My environmental storage facility is My closet. Ha!
But then again I only have 3 units. Maybe two in a week or so.
October 18, 2018 10:18PM
Impact, multi and gold kruzers.
October 18, 2018 10:19PM
HOW DARE YOU kick those precious babies out of THEIR house & home!!!!!!!!------My 13 are stayin just where they are!!----Sides that, it's cheaper by tha dozen (or 13)!thumbs down
October 18, 2018 10:27PM
One, two, or all three WILL be back, George; you can't help yourself.

Wayne
October 19, 2018 12:38AM
Reverend Kinsey, you know for a fact that this time next year you'll have another house full of detectors. Kinda like trying to quit smoking.smileys with beer
October 19, 2018 01:45AM
Well boys----We do have to give Ole George a little credit.---He's tryin to kick back on his "habit"---ain't gonna work but he's "tryin"!winking smiley-----Me, I (kinda) tried that once--didn't work for me either--I was miserable!!----Kind of a 12 step program, yah know.----By the time I got to 8 & 9---I got REAL grouchy!----Got 'em built back up to 13 & WALLA---I was my old loveable self once again!----Funny how that works, huh!grinning smiley----You just have to realize that there's no cure for this "tectitis ailment"---we just have to keep it under control the best we can!-------Hmmm, I wonder how I'd feel with 15???grinning smiley
October 19, 2018 10:03AM
Unlike Ray there is no Chantix for metal detectors.