Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TDI Beach Hunter

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: TDI Beach Hunter
December 10, 2018 11:39AM
Ive notice a little more buzzz about this machine with the water guys i know. Fisher best hurry....... and Whites needs to get more guys doing videos. Again...... years to late and just before winter? Seems the battery upgrade raised a few eyebrows to its potential. A hand full of earring studs that are high conductors ...... i get a lot of those, not so many gold ones....... but open gold earrings ... now theres a test target. Its surprising how big those can be ..... and be missed by many good machines in the water.
December 10, 2018 02:26PM
I ended up getting a TDI BH for the simple fact it's waterproof and salt water beach hunting and a non-waterproof unit can cause some issues (debated over another TDI big box or the new TDI BH).

Will use the Whites battery pack for now, but want to get the after market battery at some point. I am assuming the one to get is the 3100 ?
December 10, 2018 02:35PM
if the headphones are still plumbed in i cant live with that ..i need unscrew able phone jack .dont need 200 feet depth just shallow water or land use ..wifi phones would be my choice
December 10, 2018 04:04PM
I agree diggers....... i feel like they just wanted something out there now with the Fisher coming. They knew it could handle more voltage why limit it potential? Im not sure if the coil and headphones are removable......i agree i wouldnt like that not now days with coil options and better phones. Im also not a fan of the large coils for in the water hunting ...... especially if the connector is on the back of the coil.... really affects coil control out there with much current or waves. Hey...... but i noticed Kelleyco they were out of stock. Yes most people just need a good 25' machine at best to beach hunt.