Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XX Detector, 90 Billion hrs Field Time, 700 Million hrs Test Time,,, Updated: xx/xx/xxxx Waste Your Life Reading Worthless Repetitive Babbling or Skip it If You Have Better Things To Do Like Actual Diggin grinning smiley

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Refer to title above grinning smiley
GOOD READ Wayne!!!!----I feel like I can really cut a fat hog in the ars after reading that----MAN, I'M SYKED!!!thumbs downgrinning smiley
This ought to hold you for a while. Lol

grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

Once a fellow who was a blow
All he was really good at was shoveling snow
He found over a hundred coins once in a lot
Though he acts here most times like a tot
He made a longer trip one spring sunny day
Only for us to listen to hear him say
I dug only a three ringer piece of lead
So I had to go back home to see what was said
Seems poster Shooter has got in his head
Maybe MRH wished he'd found more than lead
One day maybe MRH will see the light
Ole Sharpshooter's post are really a delight

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2018 11:23PM by tnsharpshooter.
Hehehe

funny schit there TN-schithunter!

I "almost" feel honored = you made a poem about me! You should get your facts straight though (we don't like fake news around here)!

That trip to Alabama & Georgia you're referring to wasn't made specifically to hunt relics with Keith = that was only a bonus on the journey so your "poem" is incorrect in how you/it assumes that I went to Georgia JUST to hunt relics!

Speaking of which = where's all YOUR great finds Mr. fast track/self proclaimed genius!? You wanna talk about/make fun of someone else's finds? How about your endless piles of tinfoil and .22 hulls? Or wait,, how about the fake post of 1/2 dozen silver dollars from all eras of time supposedly found in a tobacco barn that even a novice coin collector can tell have never seen dirt in their life!? Where are all these relics and coins someone with so much knowledge/experience such as you claim to have at?? All we ever see from you is CRAP (both in writing and in finds)!

You're what we call a "wannabe"! Couldn't find a decent relic or coin if you were PAID to find one!

Here = remember these that *I* found JUST this past spring?? Well "genius" = let's see YOUR stuff that matches or tops it and I'll even give you the benefit of showing something you found starting back EVER SINCE you started detecting (not just this past spring like me/mine here)! Oh, and yes, I have PLENTY more I can add/show from over my many decades of diggin/hunting that doesn't include tinfoil, .22 hulls and CRAP nobody wants to see! How bout You!? Let's see it/put your $$ where your mouth is mr. genius grinning smiley

MRH,
You gotta be a legend in your own mind.

You probably bought those things in a pawn shop.
Or made them up like the 100 coins you dug out of that lot supposingly.

Whatever.
The thing I am SURE about is I have got into your head. grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley:grinning smiley
Yahoooooo boys! Fix bayonets, mount up or get in line. We got another skirmish going on.
Haha Classic! Now you just need to update the thread about a 1000 times and keep it at the top of the page. Make about 30 more posts titled "this gent seems to like his XX detector" and you will be all set.
Hopefully Tom sends you a bill for wasting his bandwidth.
I was wondering when you two were going to butt heads again. Sure you guys aren't married? confused smiley
MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Or wait,, how about the fake post of 1/2 dozen silv
> er dollars from all eras of time supposedly found
> in a tobacco barn that even a novice coin collecto
> r can tell have never seen dirt in their life!?
>

Funny how that got swept under the rug and nobody ever mentions it.
Bill long Wrote:
> Yahoooooo boys! Fix bayonets, mount up or get in l
> ine. We got another skirmish going on.

grinning smiley Well----I don't think TNSS would ever want to meet up with MRH in person, not hardly!----Lay down your bets boys!winking smiley
think they are!
Awesome relics. That eagle bell looking one is pretty sweet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2018 11:37AM by ChrisMD.
Update: grinning smiley

Thanks ChrisMD!
That Eagle Bell has to be at the Top of desired items----smacks of Americana!!

Continued good luck.
Even this forum has commercials you have to mute, MRH, and sometimes, just like on TV, there are way too many of them at one time.

Just recognize the guy has a need to do what he does and go around him and move on.

HH
Mike
Mike Hillis Wrote:
> Even this forum has commercials you have to mute,
> MRH, and sometimes, just like on TV, there are way
> too many of them at one time.
>
> Just recognize the guy has a need to do what he do
> es and go around him and move on.
>
> HH
> Mike

Good point(s) Mike.----But, there is "just no end" to this TNSS guy!----He does indeed "have a need".---Maybe deprived as a child?-----In any case (as you said), just go around him & move on (as a lot of us do).-----It's just that---man---"enuffs enuff"!
That bell is awesome, would be a focal point of any diggers collection thumbs down

The eagle badge and silver Victorian piece ain't too shabby either eye popping smiley
LOL I swallowed my tobacco Juice...eye popping smiley

Let someone know before you show,,, like Cobra said a Top Shelf piece.

I've wanted to find one of those eagle bells for about 30 years or more since first seeing one in magazine back in the 80's..Yours is a nice size too..Real eye catcher in a display cabinet .

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
> Refer to title above grinning smiley

You just made my day!

HH
Johnb
Maybe we should have a "Find-off". Where we post a pic of our best find and forum peeps vote on which one is the best?
Beyonder-Pa Wrote:
> Maybe we should have a "Find-off". Where we post a
> pic of our best find and forum peeps vote on which
> one is the best?

What makes you think that someone wouldn't post a pic and lie, and claim to have found something while detecting that they obviously planted, simply because they're starved for attention?
I guess they could always create a new account and post under a new name after they were called out for it though.

Definitely not referring to you Beyonder, just referencing your post.
dave_e Wrote:
> Beyonder-Pa Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Maybe we should have a "Find-off". Where we post
> a
> > pic of our best find and forum peeps vote on whi
> ch
> > one is the best?
>
>
> What makes you think that someone wouldn't post a
> pic and lie, and claim to have found something whi
> le detecting that they obviously planted, simply b
> ecause they're starved for attention?
> I guess they could always create a new account and
> post under a new name after they were called out f
> or it though.
>
> Definitely not referring to you Beyonder, just ref
> erencing your post.

well it would just be a gentleman's agreement. OR maybe if there is a dispute they would have to have tangible evidence smiling smiley
It would sure beat card board boxes & 2X4's!-----I think we're all mature enough on this forum to know how to run our equipment without constantly being "tutored" by a certain individual with little experience (AND FINDS).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2018 03:50PM by D&P-OR.
Cain't we all juss get along???

I don't need to start my day with an uncivil war (I can read the other forums for that). It's often hard to distinguish testosterone from early Alzheimers (the early ship has sailed for some already). The beauty if this place is that there is more than enough room for everyone if we just heed the golden rule (low freq. gold, high freq. silver, multi freq. makes it obsolete and gets it all).

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
Pasttom Wrote:
> Cain't we all juss get along???
>
> I don't need to start my day with an uncivil war (
> I can read the other forums for that). It's often
> hard to distinguish testosterone from early Alzhei
> mers (the early ship has sailed for some already).
> The beauty if this place is that there is more tha
> n enough room for everyone if we just heed the gol
> den rule (low freq. gold, high freq. silver, multi
> freq. makes it obsolete and gets it all).

My 10th grade sociology teacher said there were two trains of thought in American. If you were from the south, it would be "I don't care how big you get, just don't get too close". If you were from the north it would be, "I don't care how close you get, just don't get too big".
Pasttom Wrote:
>

I think You have your Freq. Mixed up as it's Low Freq. Silver, High Freq. Gold.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2018 05:19PM by Harold,ILL..
Pasttom Wrote:
>

Nope, can't do that Tom--too hard!!-----Yah see, the whole crutch of this is the fact that opinions are just like something else--everyone has one (even Pastors).winking smiley-----And "shame on you" for making fun of SOOO many of us here health conditions!smiling smiley----I'm kiddin, I'm kiddin!---------Seriously--I do hope this place can get back on track to being the great forum it once was.
Well, must be time to update!
BEAUTIFUL finds Wayne!thumbs down