Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Few items F/S

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Few items F/S
October 29, 2018 03:38AM
1. Almost new Minelab Pro Find 35 pinpointer. I just don't like it. Bought new for $129 about two/three weeks ago. I've used it twice. Will take $100 for it OBO.

2. Minelab yellow waterproof headphones for the Equinox. The headphones themselves have never been submerged but have used them quite a bit wading in the water hunting. Still in really great condition. They are $149 new. Will take $85 shipped.

paypal only please.
Re: Few items F/S
November 07, 2018 01:38AM
Pm sent
November 07, 2018 07:11AM
I meant to close this out. Everything has sold.
November 07, 2018 02:38PM
Did you find that it doesn't seem to be able to get to 'the sweet spot' as quickly as other brands? I did. Very frustrating when trying to be 'neat surgical' in a lawn or other place!
Kinda slow to use if using a high sensitivity setting.

On the same page, the Carrott seems to be live mid way up its length and can also be a downside when trying to locate an out of the hole find if using high sensitivity too, fooling you into thinking the Tip was reacting!
It became apparent to me when watching back some video footage of a dig...the target was clearly to the back left of the hole in loose spoil and the same color as the soil which camouflaged it! And it was the middle section of the pointer that was signalling!

I thought the "Bullseye" was great and never had those issues as above but they didn't last long as they went 'kaput' after getting wet!!!

This is the video and right at the end!

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2018 02:42PM by Des D.
November 07, 2018 05:39PM
Des D -- My gripes with it were that it has a slight delay in response, and it could not balance to my ground...thus it falsed until you backed the sensitivity way off, and then it could barely pick anything up unless it was nearly touching it. The iron ID feature was great on paper...yet ineffective in reality. I did like the + and - buttons for sensitivity. It sure beats holding one button down for X amount of seconds and then counting the number of beeps like on some of the others. The Whites TRX is still tops based on all the pinpointers I've used.