Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Price Check

Posted by tabman 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Price Check
November 09, 2018 12:55PM
What's a like new Tesoro 4-pin 3" x 18" wide-scan search coil going for nowadays?

tabman
Re: Price Check
November 09, 2018 01:58PM
I paid $250 last winter for one. I'd buy yours right now for $250, too, if its one of the stable ones.

HH
Mike
November 09, 2018 02:43PM
Mike Hillis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I paid $250 last winter for one. I'd buy yours r
> ight now for $250, too, if its one of the stable o
> nes.
>
> HH
> Mike

That's around the same price that I paid for mine a few years back and I thought that I got a deal. It's stable, gets good depth and has more than paid for itself in gold rings that I found at sports fields where I live. The town started enforcing its ban on digging so it's just collecting dust now. I first started out with a 5-pin Cleansweep but it wasn't deep enough to get through the deep turf so I ended up getting a 4-pin one to use on my Tejon and Vaquero. Rusty Henry says that he uses one on a Lobo SuperTRAQ to search for gold nuggets. I was hoping to trade it for an older CZ, but I may end up just selling it.

tabman
November 09, 2018 03:31PM
I use a 5 pin on my Compadre. Would like to put one on a Lobo ST. I was going to do that this spring but got all hot and bothered about a different purchase and ended up selling it before I could.

Anyway....if you decide to sell it, I'd like first offer.

Thanks,
Mike
December 25, 2018 12:50PM
I just unboxed my 4-pin CleanSweep that has been stored away for a few years now and tested it with my modded Cibola in my coin garden. It still works great. Since I'm not using it, I've decided that I'm going to sell it. It comes with a coil cover and lower rod w/mounting hardware. Mike has first shot at it for $250 + actual shipping cost. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Shipping to lower 48 and payment by PayPal F/F or USPS Money Order.

tabman
December 31, 2018 04:24PM
I never heard from Mike, so I went ahead and listed it on a couple of metal detecting sites and on eBay. LINK WITH PICTURES

tabman
January 02, 2019 01:30PM
Sorry Tabman,
I've been on vacation with no internet.
Mike
January 05, 2019 02:48AM
Mike Hillis Wrote:
> Sorry Tabman,
> I've been on vacation with no internet.
> Mike

No internet is a vacation in itself....smiling smiley
January 05, 2019 04:39AM
IDXMonster Wrote:
> Mike Hillis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sorry Tabman,
> > I've been on vacation with no internet.
> > Mike
>
> No internet is a vacation in itself....smiling smiley

Here, here smileys with beer