Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Daniel have you

Posted by doc holiday 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Daniel have you
November 09, 2018 01:40PM
had a chance to try the Reidman battery in your new TDI SL and if so what is your impression? And how does it compare to the big box TDI Pro? Thanks for your efforts.
Re: Daniel have you
November 09, 2018 02:43PM
No, my digging has been put on the back burner. Where I work, we had been doing a 12 hour rotation...where we would work 3, be off 2, work 2, be off 3. I loved it. Work half the year...get paid like you work the whole thing. They did this for us because even at near 100% capacity, we couldn't fill orders and were working 7 days a week. They did that to run it 24/7 and not wear everybody down. Anyway, some of the people started complaining that they needed over time money and convinced the bosses to go back to a 3 shift 8 hour structure. Which immediately put me back into 7 days a week. No time for nothing. Now I am looking else where for a job. I'm not doing this 7 day a week crap the rest of my work career. I've got the Reidman battery and all that...just have no time to go now.
Re: Daniel have you
November 09, 2018 08:32PM
OK--thanks,hope you get your work schedule worked out.