Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My God does it ever end...

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
My God does it ever end...
November 10, 2018 05:57PM
Wife is just starting to mend from her fractures and I got up in middle of night and fell injuring my right arm and leg..Emergency room and no broke bones but sore as hell..

Always next year I guess...
Re: My God does it ever end...
November 10, 2018 06:13PM
Dang! As John Wayne said 'Getting Old Ain't for Pussys'. I was never sick a day in My life till 6 months ago. Worked out 3 days a week, 2.5 miles Cardio, Benching almost 4 plates in My fiddys them bam. Enjoy Your health People because it won't last. And I don't drink,Smoke,and eat rite.
November 10, 2018 06:14PM
Sorry to hear that Dan, but glad you didn't break anything thumbs down

Hope you're back on your feet soon.

-Brian
November 10, 2018 07:03PM
They say you can't enjoy the peaks without the valleys and I suppose that's true 'cuz the last thing you want to see is a flat line!
I shouldn't post before coffee.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 10, 2018 07:48PM
They say when it rains it pours. Hopefully the rain soon turns to sunshine for you and your wife.
November 10, 2018 08:59PM
Better luck to you and wifey.
November 10, 2018 10:16PM
Dang Dan...Take it easy My friend

Put those plug in lights in outlets throughout the house,,Cheap and come on at dark by themselves..Nice to have...

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
November 10, 2018 10:18PM
One day it really will. In the meantime be careful my friend.
November 11, 2018 01:37AM
dan! ya got all winter to mend now!..no worries!..you 'll be in.fighting' shape,come spring!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
November 11, 2018 01:40AM
as "paul newman" said to" fredric march" in the movie "hombre!" "it's a shock to grow old mr. russel!"

(h.h.!)
j.t.
November 11, 2018 04:55PM
Thanks guys for the input WOW Tex really made me see the light at 80 as clock is ticking...
November 12, 2018 11:08AM
Dan --

I'm praying for both you, and your wife. Hang in there, and let those bruises heal -- thankfully, no breaks.

God bless,

Steve
November 12, 2018 01:05PM
Good luck Dan sounds like you need some. Glad you did not break any bones.