Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tejon verse Nokta Makro Anfibio 9 inch coil

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tejon verse Nokta Makro Anfibio 9 inch coil
December 04, 2018 11:34PM
Head to head shootout! shootout!
Re: Tejon verse Nokta Makro Anfibio 9 inch coil
December 04, 2018 11:56PM
Build a bridge and get over it dude
December 04, 2018 11:59PM
Concentric coil is a beast on the Anfibio.. Tesoro unmasking capabilities...
December 05, 2018 12:07AM
Great video. I used all of the tesoro detectors for years . I could easily tell a pulltab from a gold ring. I just dug it, looked at it, if a gold ring I raised my fist in achievement and screamed.. but if it was a pulltab I just tossed in the mostly full 5 gallon bucket with all the other pull tabs. I did dig some great finds with tesoro detectors, but I did dig alot... Lol
December 05, 2018 12:14AM
I love the way Ole' Cal explains things with His little chubby fingers.
December 05, 2018 12:27AM
Dang another comparison video. That I won't watch. eye rolling smiley "Yawn"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2018 01:02AM by 88junior.
December 05, 2018 01:24AM
Dang another post I wasted my time reading......eye rolling smiley
December 05, 2018 01:41AM
Wouldn't it save you alot of time and effort if you just come out and say that you do not like Tesoro detectors and the way they operate. Us that do like them are not going to change the way we feel about them by any amount of videos.
December 05, 2018 01:49AM
Never a dull moment with Ole Cal in tha yard!-----Keith made basically the same statements regards the Tejon years ago----but ur tryin!smiling smiley------I'll say it again----you do make (some) good points.
December 05, 2018 01:51AM
The video is really not for you ski whiz it is to help the non Tesoro cult members not to BECOME Tesoro cult members.!cool smiley
December 05, 2018 01:58AM
" Tesoro , when you just don't know any better "

Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant
December 05, 2018 01:59AM
calabash digger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The video is really not for you ski whiz it is to
> help the non Tesoro cult members not to BECOME Tes
> oro cult members.!cool smiley

Got a one man crusade goin on here!grinning smiley
December 05, 2018 02:03AM
When you start bashing detectors that forum members have and use it's very disrespectful and it makes you look like a horses rear end.
December 05, 2018 02:04AM
That's how Revolutions get started!
December 05, 2018 02:08AM
So it is disrespectful for me to compare detectors and speak my mind about them?? I thinks it disrespectful to me when you say I shouldnt be doing that. cool smiley I am still waiting on the Tesoro expert to show up and refute what I showed......Is what I showed true? If it is how is that disrespectful? 88junior Wrote:
> When you start bashing detectors that forum member
> s have and use it's very disrespectful and it make
> s you look like a horses rear end.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2018 02:09AM by calabash digger.
December 05, 2018 02:15AM
Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant Wrote:
> " Tesoro , when you just don't know any better "

That would be a great bumper sticker! Lol...

Dean
December 05, 2018 02:18AM
That's going to be my opening line in the next video...
December 05, 2018 02:19AM
When your critics have nothing productive to say, you know your on track calabash.
Notice they are starting to get personal.

Bryan
December 05, 2018 02:31AM
A million Tesoro users can't all be wrong...................................they are what they are and when used within their capabilities they are excellent performing detectors.
I always have at least one hanging around at all times. They are fun to use and do find treasure.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
December 05, 2018 02:35AM
D&P-OR Wrote:
> calabash digger Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The video is really not for you ski whiz it is t
> o
> > help the non Tesoro cult members not to BECOME
>Tesoro cult members.!cool smiley
>
>
> Got a one man crusade goin on here!grinning smiley

I learned everything I ever needed to know about Tesoro over a decade ago.
The disc has always been a known issue and I'm surprised that there are people who are just finding out this fact.

Life is too short to swing anything that makes you guess, compromise or feel less that 100% confident.

Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant
December 05, 2018 02:45AM
I think millions followed Hitler, Stalin , and Mao... Didnt make them right... Just saying.
December 05, 2018 02:53AM
YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN SAY THAT ABOUT THE DISC CIRCUIT...….Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant Wrote:
> D&P-OR Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > calabash digger Wrote:
> > ------------------------------------------------
> --
> > -----
> > > The video is really not for you ski whiz it is
> t
> > o
> > > help the non Tesoro cult members not to BECOME
> >Tesoro cult members.!cool smiley
> >
> >
> > Got a one man crusade goin on here!grinning smiley
>
> I learned everything I ever needed to know about T
> esoro over a decade ago.
> The disc has always been a known issue and I'm sur
> prised that there are people who are just finding
> out this fact.
>
> Life is too short to swing anything that makes you
> guess, compromise or feel less that 100% confident
> .
December 05, 2018 02:59AM
Why in the world do you spend so my time and effort in trying to prove how inferior one detector is compared to another. Beats all I've ever seen. Why bash other detectors. A lot of folks you're trying to preach to have more relics and coins in there collection than you or I could ever dream of. And you are now telling them that what they use or have used, done or now doing, has been or is all wrong strictly based on YOUR test garden, your new detector, and experience. Come on man ! If you say it's all for the newcomers, in my opinion that's BS. It's all about the Calabash. Don't keep stirring the pot. Keep sharing your experience and tests with whatever machine comes your way, it's very informative. But IMO you should leave everything else out. It takes away from good stuff.

PS. This response will probably only add to an ego boost. Sorry
December 05, 2018 03:01AM
The only take away from this bashing of the Tesoro Tejon in the video I get is that the operator doesn’t know that a true relic hunter using a Tejon would never use the 2nd disc knob/trigger combo in the 1st place which makes the entire test null and void to begin with.

The Tejon clearly did better on the coin with nails in the hole than the amph. did as the video doesn’t lie in the performance of the unit as it passes over said target/s.

Now,,, since he hindered the Tejon by using the 2nd disc knob set to foil in combination with the trigger showing that it causes the unit to struggle/null the coin out = to be 100% honest and fair in this “comparison/head to head test” = the “tester” needs to show us the exact same setup/setting on the amph. unit too as to let us seen how it performs and what happens when it too is set to reject foil when running it over the same target/s. If not then this was nothing more than a wasted attempt to showboat and wrongly bash one unit vs another for some unknown reason/s by setting one unit up to fail while not being forthright and equal in the “testing/comparison”.
December 05, 2018 03:07AM
Hey CD,keep on doing your videos, they are informative. I have been detecting since 1976 and in all these years , not once ever did I ever read a detector review (in publication) that even remotely had any negative or detector weak points to warn the buyer about !!! Keep on comparing and showing your info !! How about a video on how consistent or how jumpy the ID is on coins in the 6-10 inch depth with the Anfibio...... thanks ...... Tony
December 05, 2018 03:19AM
I dont need to set up the Anfibio to reject foil … It has more than one tone and numbers to help with that issue! You act like the video was for only relic hunters.....some old parks and yards that coin shooters hunt have plenty of iron... The tool that you say I use HINDERED the Tejon.... well I thought that was suppose to be the cats meow and what made the Tesoro units so great...DISC CIRCUIT.

The Tejon did better how ? It beeped ? What about the information that was given back to you in the tone by the Anfibio??? IT TOLD ME A HIGH CONDUCTER WAS HIDING IN THERE. That always seems to get left out of the conversation when we talk about Tesoro and Digital machines...... I dont need to use any disc when I hunt the Anfibio because it can feed me the info through the tones, which a Tesoro doesnt have.. So basically you want me to handicap the race horse so the other one can compete with it....Another plus as you can see from the video is the Anfibio can feed you in live time the iron content of the ground...…

Your running BLIND if your using the Tejon because you have no idea how much iron is under the coil. You dont know if you need to slow down or not...and if its a NEW site your really in trouble ...because you might not know WHERE the heavy iron concentrations are.

OVERATED AND OUTDATED!
December 05, 2018 03:21AM
Thanks but dont you know all those guys were speaking the gospel truth! smiling bouncing smiley That's how a lot of people on here think it should be....Give a blue ribbon for showing up!Tony-Ok Wrote:
> Hey CD,keep on doing your videos, they are informa
> tive. I have been detecting since 1976 and in all
> these years , not once ever did I ever read a dete
> ctor review (in publication) that even remotely ha
> d any negative or detector weak points to warn the
> buyer about !!! Keep on comparing and showing your
> info !! How about a video on how consistent or how
> jumpy the ID is on coins in the 6-10 inch depth wi
> th the Anfibio...... thanks ...... Tony
December 05, 2018 03:26AM
Shows your lack of knowledge and experience.

You set the Tejon at 0 disc when you arrive on a new site (or any site) until you find the iron concentration and THEN set it to knock out nails and hunt away.
Also,,, any idiot that buys a relic machine (like the Tejon) to hunt parks/yards and the like to coin shoot is as dumb as your statement/s above.
December 05, 2018 03:32AM
Well,
Seems a person wanting to get into detecting, should they believe what a manufacture claims about one of their detector models?

Maybe after reading here, maybe the folks at Tesoro are the real nutjobs.

Read the intro here as far as Tejon detector goes.
[www.tesoro.com]

Designed from the ground up with coin and relic hunters in mind. Um

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2018 03:33AM by tnsharpshooter.
December 05, 2018 03:36AM
Excuse me I know most of them champion the Vaquero....So what you got to do is dig a few hundred nails or so to figure it out....I gotcha! A smart man would just buy a machine with a iron tone. You got a open invite to one my sites to demonstrate that process for the fine folks at home. What a bunch of bull crap …..0 disc on a Tesoro to find the heavy iron ...I got to see that on one of my rice plantation sites...! BTW some of you guys must not hunt the same kind of relic sites that I hunt.

Let me say it again since it flew over your head you are BLIND to the iron concentration under your coil if your swinging a Tesoro...You guys would go 9 ways around Sunday to hold on to that old tech. I will say it one more time blind to the iron content.

MRH I thought your were suppose to be some kind of great relic hunter, you should know the IMPORTANCE of knowing how much iron is under your feet at ALL times!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2018 03:39AM by calabash digger.