Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Here is a nice Vermont Civil War coat button

Posted by texkinzee 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Here is a nice Vermont Civil War coat button
December 10, 2018 04:23PM

I found this at the old Vermont Brigade Camp along with several others about 30 years ago.
Re: Here is a nice Vermont Civil War coat button
December 10, 2018 04:30PM
Button Daddy scores again!
December 10, 2018 04:45PM
Nice one Tex.
You must be snowed in.

Got those sun glasses on today?
December 10, 2018 05:06PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice one Tex.
> You must be snowed in.
>
> Got those sun glasses on today?

we got 12 inches.
December 10, 2018 09:16PM
Nice!!

Alway's wanted to dig a Vermont..

These late war sites down here Yankee state seals are tough mainly New Yorks are found .

I have a Nice Connecticut Coat I dug out of a 20th Connecticut camp site.

Ill see if I can post it up.I wont rob your thread LOL..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 10, 2018 09:26PM
Nice one!
December 10, 2018 09:30PM
Well don't let me spoil your fun. I found a 5th Corp virgin camp and my two partners and I dug a few hundred state seals. And to add insult to injury I dug 3 confederate buttons as Early used it for a night on his way to attacking Washington. My best big brass day was six plates. WH Smith N.Y. Those were the days in Maryland.
December 10, 2018 10:25PM
Sounds Great George!!

Whats a Virgin camp..HE HE!!

I got into a couple of three Virgin Infantry camps in the early to mid 80's..and they were already hard to find untouched big camps at that point around here ..I didn't find them I just tagged along on invites and I was to Green to know how to handle them LOL.

I've found a few Cavalry camp's no bodys been in way off the beaten path enjoyed them to death and kept them quiet LOL .There's still some out there too just takes alot of walking to find them..But those big huge camps man they been hit hard for 50+ years now.if there's even dirt still left in them at least around here.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla