Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

DetectorPro Gray Ghost Amphibian II Waterproof Headphones for Minelab Equinox

Posted by Mccrorysjewelry2 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
DetectorPro Gray Ghost Amphibian II Waterproof Headphones for Minelab Equinox
October 26, 2019 08:33PM
Has anyone tried using these headphones for land hunting in parks or what ever? Was told they really block out the outside noise and you can hear the feint deep targets clearly. Thanks
OBN
Re: DetectorPro Gray Ghost Amphibian II Waterproof Headphones for Minelab Equinox
October 26, 2019 10:55PM
Being they are not speaker-ed, and using piezo benders I would say best to go with a set of GG land headphones. Most land headphones use the audiosears 2463 earphones/speaker so I don't think your going to get much better then those, specially when compared to Piezo's.

[www.google.com]

Here is a chart on head phones...................which I made the (skullie 2463's & skullie tubes) and comparing the GGA's to skullie 2463's which I made using the audiosears...detector used the CTX,,,similar to the Nox...

Blood Member of RingKeepers
2020......Gold Rings....73....Misc Gold 1 .......Silvers ...110
Hello

We work to built headphones, and we find great speakers :

[fr.aliexpress.com]

regards from France.
Re: DetectorPro Gray Ghost Amphibian II Waterproof Headphones for Minelab Equinox
October 28, 2019 10:27AM
Will they work so you dont have to buy a pair for the land and water yes. But most land phones use speakers and the CTX and Nox both have better crisper volume with speakers.. But of course regular land phones arent waterproof. Also, you would be attached to the machine i believe with the GG and not the land ones. The average hunter might not even notice the big advantage.... but they would over the phones that came with the machines.