Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FS: Fisher F75+, Cors Fortune, F-Pulse Pointer, Equinox CF Shaft, Pro-Swing Harness

Posted by ChrisMD 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FS: Fisher F75+, Cors Fortune, F-Pulse Pointer, Equinox CF Shaft, Pro-Swing Harness
December 16, 2018 02:31PM
Howdy,

Have to take a couple year break from metal detecting as I detected myself right into a repetitive stress injury and need two hand surgeries to fix it. I should have listened to my body early on, but thems the breaks I guess. All prices below are with shipping USPS priority. I have a couple dozen feedback on Friendly's under the same name. Will probably cross post at Friendly's, but for now, the website won't open for me for some reason. If you're local to the MD/VA/DC area we can meet up somewhere and cut the shipping off the price.

Fisher F75+ Package - Excellent condition, comes with both the Fisher screen and elbow protectors. Best F75 I've ever owned so far as depth and stability. The F-pulse is super deep, I get 4.5 inches with it on a dime. Comes in original box/packaging/manuals and paperwork and invoice. Also comes with two tall man rods and the Cors Fortune. Price is $545 shipped for all, but can pull the Cors Fortune off for $470 shipped. Take off the F-Pulse for $400 shipped.

Fisher F-Pulse - $80

Cors Fortune - $80

Minelab Pro-Swing 45 - $80

Minelab Equinox Pluggers CF 39" One-Piece Shaft - $80 This was set up for someone tall, I'm 6'4".

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
no longer interested.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2018 10:03PM by canslawhero.