Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Review: "The Minelab Equinox: An Advanced Guide" 

Posted by cjc 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
cjc
Review: "The Minelab Equinox: An Advanced Guide" 
December 22, 2018 12:42AM
Great 2nd book for the Equinox its full of great tips and how to use the machine in different situations. The advanced guide is not just for advanced users. All users of the EQX will find this book very useful. Clive has a wealth of knowledge and [a lot of] testing has gone into the book. “An Advanced Guide” should be your go to book for helping you understanding the machine!
JF, PA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2018 12:42AM by cjc.
cjc
Re: Review: "The Minelab Equinox: An Advanced Guide" 
December 22, 2018 01:45PM
Clive has been able to show some of the best features of an incredible machine, this is an excellent read to assist in getting the most out of the equinox!
-Minelab Detexpert/YouTube personality: Red Beard Relic Hunter -DJ Dowling
cjc
January 07, 2019 02:29AM
I have both books now and they are awesome. I keep them close so I can study them on these cold days. Anyone one that has a Equinox needs these books.
CM

“It is definitely worth every cent. It doesn’t just tell you what it does like the manual it explains things thoroughly like no face book post or you tube video ever could.”
DS AUS

Especially in his second book he goes into more detail how to quiet down this detector using proper ground balance, noise canceling, sensitivity adjustments and recovery speed, mode and frequency selection and iron balance. All of these properly used will result in a quiet machine with little or no adverse effect on depth. In some cases with proper frequency and mode selection along with proper ground balance, noise canceling and sensitivity settings you will actually increase your depth and ability to find weaker targets.
JR

A great read, even more detailed information than the first book. Highly recommended, yes I paid for my copy received about 4 weeks ago. It’s a book that will take several reads and a bit of practical to sink in.
Thank you for your hard work Clive.
DH

This is a great source of reference material that you can go back to again and again as you learn to master the Equinox 800 + 600 on the beach…..
A book well worth the read by Clive Clynick !

Brian Mayer, Jersey Shore Beach and Surf Hunters
January 07, 2019 07:37PM
Hi Clive, I am in for a copy now.
Check your email,
Cheers,
Drew.