Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta
December 23, 2018 10:56PM
You have to wonder if Nokta late summer 2019 is going to release their new multi freq machine that will have to beat out the nox 800. And would be great if Calabash was a tester. They would most likely have a lot of coils for it within the first year. That may be a great next detector for those that are looking for the next step up from the nox 800. I think that is how it works they have to one-up the other company? I know how they work and if they pick you as a tester they talk to you and ask what you want on the new unit and then see if they can add it. I would want the all metal with iron vol and to take the iron and put it on one side of the headphone and the high tone on the other side. Would like to see it work like the Gen mode on the impact with those few changes. And when they design a program go into more depth what makes the program tick. Like filters and recovery speed. Would also like separate control of disc and notch. And would be cool if you could set up the freq you want to cycle through. You can pick them, say up to five at one time but you select the freq all or a few. What else would it take to beat the nox 800 or can anyone do that?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Nokta
December 24, 2018 12:31AM
I would like to be a tester for it too lol.
If it is the detector in the Christmas pic I think it will be coming sooner than later.
I would like all the configuration the V3I has but multi freq like the nox and sound like the DEUS has when in full tones while being able to dunk it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2018 12:37AM by GreenMeanie.
December 24, 2018 01:53PM
I would rather have some one test it with ground mineral in their soil.
December 24, 2018 03:48PM
They use testers from all over the world
Including about six in the United States

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!