Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deep tech Concentric coils

Posted by Welgund 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deep tech Concentric coils
December 29, 2018 01:39AM
Deeptech I am a big fan of the VGG and smart plus especially with the super 6 coil but would love to see a
5in and 8in concentric added to my arsenal. I think they would have a good responce in North America. Would also be great to see a VGG with 3 tone, breaks at iron and zinc penny.
Re: Deep tech Concentric coils
December 29, 2018 09:53PM
I am a fan of the DeepTech detectors as well and couldn't imagine a better coil than the Super 6 but the more they make available for us the better.
December 29, 2018 11:35PM
I'd be happy with a 7.5-inch 'concentric' search coil for my Deeptech Smart Plus. Concentric search coils discriminate better than DD search coils. I still love my Super Six!

tabman
December 31, 2018 07:34PM
I think you may be in for a pleasant surprise in the near future.....
December 31, 2018 07:43PM
thumbs down

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
December 31, 2018 08:19PM
I asked 6 months ago i was told :NO we won't make any.....

RR
December 31, 2018 08:28PM
I've been hearing possibilities on other forums from the "know" people. Exiting times possibly. Can only imagine a VGG in the thickest of nails with a small concentric.
December 31, 2018 08:30PM
Well thats what exactly what i was looking for.......i had the Vgold with the 5.5DD and this dectector has something special........

RR
January 01, 2019 12:34AM
winking smiley

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 01, 2019 12:55AM
I agree there needs to be a concentric coil option to continue to be a contender in the unmasking race. The 5" DD coil was great on my RG Vista 1000.....but even this coil is difficult to find on certain Vista models.
Re: Deep tech Concentric coils contact them and let them know how you feel
January 01, 2019 09:56PM
DeepTech are listening, message them & let them know what you want for North America, more interest/demand faster things will happen.
Cheers,
Drew.