Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My new "King of the Hill" Nokta Anfibio.

Posted by texkinzee 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
My new "King of the Hill" Nokta Anfibio.
January 03, 2019 08:52AM
Trumps all my other VLF's. Before you start fiddling with all the adjustments try the preset modes and please do not turn up the gain. You may be surprised at the depth you get. Then start fiddling.thumbs down
Re: My new "King of the Hill" Nokta Anfibio.
January 03, 2019 11:28AM
That's what I tell everyone, for at least the first 10 hours. No one listens or reads the manual, so it has to be repeated nicely to those who start tinkering..................................................they just turn on and start playing without knowing what they are doing then complain the detector is not working properly, too noisey etc. Oh well..........................

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
January 03, 2019 11:39AM
Some good info. Still waiting to get get out with mine. Waiting for deer season to wrap up here in Va., hopefully this Sunday. I've spent a lot of time reading the manual and just tinkering with the settings. I've added a new wireless headphone system also. The stock headphones are ok, but I like the full, over the ear coverage these offer. Good luck hunting.

XP DEUS* NAUTILUS 2B WITH WHITES ROD CONVERSION* LESCHE PIRANAH* LESCHE DIGGER* THE BOMB SHEATH* GARRETT ZLYNK PP W/ WIRELESS HEADPHONES* OLDEST COIN 1776 2 REALE*
January 03, 2019 12:40PM
Impressive ..
January 03, 2019 12:41PM
You get a chance to test the kruzer with the anfibio coil yet tex?
January 03, 2019 01:20PM
Dang! Even deeper than a Nautilus?
January 03, 2019 01:24PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dang! Even deeper than a Nautilus?

Remember what I said Harold. As far as your CZ shaking in its boots. Ha!
January 03, 2019 02:20PM
What VLFs have you had.
Its on my radar !!!!smileys with beer
January 03, 2019 02:45PM
Ole George----You got the Anfibio Multi?
January 03, 2019 03:04PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dang! Even deeper than a Nautilus?
>
>
> Remember what I said Harold. As far as your CZ sh
> aking in its boots. Ha!

When it can hit a 12" dime in mild to moderate ground with a 'Stable' not bouncing I.D. and 'Proper' tone let Me know. Until then My CZ will stay on My arm.
January 03, 2019 04:16PM
Would like to see the impact and the anfibio go head to head...Still feel the impact is just as good and am waiting to see what their multi freq machine will be like before I buy a new detector.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 03, 2019 06:40PM
The Beauty of the Anfibio is the New larger stock coil.

it get very good depth over the Bi Axial type coils and unmask as good as those MAYBE better.

It automatically gives more depth as its a round 11 Vs say a 7x11.But again with the way the Makros and Noktas can Blend and bleed the round is not as hindered as some units using a large coil while unmasking.

The Anfibio does have some slightly better audio Vs the say CoRe and Relic and Gold units in the progression line.BUT the main thing is the Excellent package its ion now and the Excellent coil options that have evolved wihtt he line.

The 7 Concentric on the other side to me also with the way the Anfibio bleeds and blends targets lets the concentric for the first time be more sleuthy on hyper gain toned unit.

Those two coils the big DD and the medium Concentric ought to be a pro pack option.it will pretty much do all you need to a site.

The 7-C. with its ability to offer cleaner disc has shown me it can in the soil see better in iron than the 5 DD and peek deeper in the iron for co-locates.

We used to use small DDs in iron for there abilty to be tighter and offer less disc accuracy or in other words create bleedy disc and overcome a machine that can blend so we use tight coil..With a machine like Makro or Nokta the bleedy is already in the circuit and the concentric is a welcome addition to take advantage of this by marrying the concentric abilities to a unit that is bleeding and blending in the circuit.

In my soil as I go above a medium Concentric the mineral is to harsh for it in the processing so a bigger coil DD is welcome..and the 11 Round DD is Awesome.

Those two coils overlap each other quite well

Id like to see a mini concentric.like a 4" or 5" or so!

Its in the coils more than its in the machine.Its just now the machine is also very much evolved into a completed ergonomically physically pleasing package.

I know the large 11 DD is pulling colocates in open areas DEEEEP!!That I've walked over for years as being iron signals..Now there's more of blended deep tones popping up that are Co-Locates.Its not like it lights a site up that's beat down but you see a pattern emerge after you take it to dozens and dozens of sites.

The Anfibio 19 loves deep weird non ferrous shapes of all conductance as a plus even when there laced in nails a foot deep with that stock coil.

The Anfibio is a world class Single Freq VLF at the moment.Its a 21st century VLF. A culmination of tech if you will

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 03, 2019 08:53PM
Pedlar mills Wrote:
> You get a chance to test the kruzer with the anfib
> io coil yet tex?

Not yet. We have standing water on top of standing water. Fields are flooded as you know here in Va.
January 03, 2019 08:55PM
gman Wrote:
> What VLFs have you had.
> Its on my radar !!!!smileys with beer

Any easier answer would be what VLF have I never tried? Very view.winking smiley
January 03, 2019 10:32PM
George down here in North Georgia we are dealing with a lot of rain to. It would be nice if Mother Nature would get some Depends and stop pissing on us. winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2019 10:34PM by 88junior.
January 03, 2019 10:51PM
I know and it stinks because the majority of my sites are a good ways off road and can't get to them until it dries out
January 03, 2019 10:56PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> > ------------------------------------------------
> --
> > -----
> > > Dang! Even deeper than a Nautilus?
> >
> >
> > Remember what I said Harold. As far as your CZ
> sh
> > aking in its boots. Ha!
>
> When it can hit a 12" dime in mild to moderate gro
> und with a 'Stable' not bouncing I.D. and 'Proper'
> tone let Me know. Until then My CZ will stay on My
> arm.

Well Harold,
You can’t dig what you can’t hear. Ha!
January 04, 2019 11:02AM
My Changer 800 is now sitting in the corner in Timeout! With a full range TID I'm now able to leave that small non-ferrous junk in the ground for posterity. Less digging means less pain even though I'm younger then some of the Ole Coots that frequent the forum. Also better looking.grinning smiley
January 04, 2019 11:05AM
D&P-OR Wrote:
> Ole George----You got the Anfibio Multi?

Yes my friend.
January 04, 2019 11:35AM
winking smileywinking smileytexkinzee Wrote:
> My Changer 800 is now sitting in the corner in Tim
> eout! With a full range TID I'm now able to leave
> that small non-ferrous junk in the ground for post
> erity. Less digging means less pain even though I'
> m younger then some of the Ole Coots that frequent
> the forum. Also better looking.grinning smiley

HEY-----Who told you that you was better lookin than me???winking smiley------You need to stop writin about this stuff George---you got me wanting one & your gonna get me beat up!!!----I don't think I can sneak another one in the back door without getting caught..-----Now let's see---how else could I do this??grinning smiley
January 04, 2019 03:18PM
Everybody needs a king of the hill. My king is still a Minelab GPX. Has been since around 2012. Its backup friend is the Nox 600 and in a few months, will be a year since it has been in that position. Those that know me should be surprised at that, because I go thru a lot of machines. They for sure don't stick around long if I don't like 'em. When I keep a machine for a year or more, that's saying a lot for me. Haha.

Nokta/Makro keep getting closer to that for me. They ain't quite got there just yet but do seem to gradually improve from machine to machine. I buy one of their machines from time to time just to see how far they have progressed. The last one I had was the Multi Kruzer and although I liked it for freshwater coin/jewelry hunting due to the coil sizes available, I did not like it relic hunting at all. Their near future machines have my attention though. I may pick up one of those intro waterproof machines just to have, and the simultaneous multi freaker is the one I am most interested in that is coming down the pike.
January 04, 2019 03:31PM
My King of the hill detector varies.
Depends on these things.

How thick is the iron.
How much do I want to dig.
How much can I dig., like manicured yard.
What kinds of targets am I after.
Ground mineralization levels.
Is it raining or snowing at the time or threatening weather.
How long am I going to detect.
Do I have to hike in to site.
Emi potential in site based on surroundings.

So I have a lot of king of the hill detectors.
Yes Anfibio is one of them too, depending.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2019 03:43PM by tnsharpshooter.