Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For Sale ETRAC, EXPLORER, SAFARI Upper Rod

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For Sale ETRAC, EXPLORER, SAFARI Upper Rod
January 12, 2019 01:05AM
This rod is still in new condition, I bought for my ETRAC, years ago, doesnt even look used. This is the beige colored one, just get a can of satin black a save $$.
$58.00 shipped in U.S.Paypal friends/family.
PM me your email for pics.

Thanks!

Aaron

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2019 01:07AM by Aaron.
Re: For Sale ETRAC, EXPLORER, SAFARI Upper Rod
January 12, 2019 07:32PM
Aaron,

Is it 'gold plated?' or what? $58.00 bucks...some of you guys on here selling 'bits' ask crazy prices!

Fool on me: I sent the exact same item FREE to a gent in Tx, who was stuck for it. And, it cost me $10 bucks for the privilege! And, I'm overseas...not in the CONUS.

Des D
January 12, 2019 08:06PM
Des,

No, its not gold plated, however, as you know, everything MINELAB makes is expensive and this item (which is in PERFECT condition) sells for $78. on Ebay, not sure what the

dealers are selling for.

Thanks,

Aaron
January 14, 2019 11:14AM
Aaron,

You're spot on there. There are expensive. Their 'marketing' always drove a 'Premium' value over others! S'funny but, I was always under the impression 'premium' was a way of describing 'beer', "Rolling Rock" comes to mind!

I've got an 'E Trac' but could assemble a few others as I have a lot of 'spares' for it: coils, carbon fibre rods, aluminium middle rods, arm rests, battery etc. I've no intention of selling them and would hope to keep my 'E Trac' running for years to come!
January 14, 2019 12:12PM
Get one here black) and don’t need a spray can of paint.
[www.bigboyshobbies.net]