Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pro Level Hunt Nutrition

Posted by cjc 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
cjc
Pro Level Hunt Nutrition
January 19, 2019 01:17PM
Thought some of you hard core hunters might like this viddy:
[www.youtube.com]
Re: Pro Level Hunt Nutrition
January 22, 2019 03:58PM
Eat your Wheaties water hunting at least twice as tough as on land...
January 23, 2019 09:54AM
Nabs, Kentucky Fried Chicken and some Brew. Those were the days.
January 23, 2019 10:09AM
'Really sorry I clicked 'On' this video: wasted my Broadband time and TMI' (see for yourself?)
January 23, 2019 09:36PM
One trick I learned is don't mix carbs and fat. Eat Your protein with one or the other.
For instance Egg whites and Oatmeal, Chicken breast and Brown rice. I was strict on Keto but now that I have My weight where I want it I started eating a little 'Good carbs' for energy. What works for Me anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2019 09:38PM by Harold,ILL..
January 23, 2019 10:29PM
Oatmeal big bowl in the morning is all you need

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 24, 2019 01:37AM
Beach hunting can be grueling work. Being out of shape will cost you big time. You lack the stamina to hunt long and dig deep. You ache like crazy the next day. As I have often said in my posts I admire the hunters that work hard. Nutrition and hydration definitely play a roll on a beach hunt. Safety first.
January 24, 2019 10:36AM
Most of us id dare say dont eat right in the first place....... so traveling can make it double important to eat power foods and hydrate. Those lunch time hunts dont take its tole like days worth of hunting for hours. My aches come more from not hydrating. I had the same issue when i used to do marathons.... not much good out there if you run out of gas early ..... or worse end up in the hospital from lack of fluids. Good example would be those hunting up North and coming to winter hunt here in Fl.
cjc
January 24, 2019 05:43PM
thanks for the great replies. to come up with anything where I hunt sometimes its necessary to go dark to dark. keeping some solid vitamins, carbs and protein in your system is the only way to be effective. These days any edge you can have...
cjc