Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP ORX is looking good to me

Posted by Rick, N. MI 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP ORX is looking good to me
January 19, 2019 09:30PM
I'm liking what I see with the xp orx. I'm giving it a thought to getting it for relic and water hunting w/ the 9" round coil this spring. There is a kit for water hunting. Seems to go deep from the videos I've watched. Should be hot on gold. I wish it had a 2 tone mode and adjustable tones and volume though but the 3 tone mode sounds good in the videos.

Also have the Equinox 800 w/ standard coil, 6" coil and will be getting the 12x15 coil. Also Steve's carbon fiber system.

We always need extra detectors and this one one is looking good, right smiling smiley.

Now if only the Equinox would come out with a 9" round coil.

Rick
Re: XP ORX is looking good to me
January 19, 2019 10:33PM
I like mine. Just enough programs and key features to keep you happy.
January 19, 2019 11:36PM
texkinzee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like mine. Just enough programs and key features
> to keep you happy.

Not knowing if you have had ample time to decide, have you made any kind of determination on whether you prefer the Anfibio or ORX for relic hunting in your type of ground?

Thanks,

El
January 20, 2019 12:29AM
I also like what I see so far.. I'm gonna pick one up soon.
January 20, 2019 01:01AM
I had the Multi Kruzer and it would not hit on my gold earring. So I'm sure for that kind of hunting in the water the xp orx won't have a problem. Neither does the Equinox. For relic hunting yes the Anfibio would be nice but not good enough in the water if I want all the gold and water hunting is important in northern Michigan. I'm assuming the Multi Kruzer and Anfibio are similar on small gold. The Equinox and XP ORX looks like a nice combination along with my modded Lobo ST.

Rick
January 20, 2019 10:42AM
Elbert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> texkinzee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I like mine. Just enough programs and key featur
> es
> > to keep you happy.
>
> Not knowing if you have had ample time to decide,
> have you made any kind of determination on whether
> you prefer the Anfibio or ORX for relic hunting in
> your type of ground?
>
> Thanks
>
> El
El,
The weather here has been awful. I have the " Big Three" The ORX with both HF coils, Nox 800 with all coils and The Anfibio with the stock coil. I hope to get out soon but so far the Nox has been able to pull buttons out of nail beds using the stock coil. The Anfibio went deep on a seated dime and the ORX will be on it's maiden voyage. More info will follow.
January 20, 2019 05:29PM
Thank you George.It will be interesting to see the results.

El