Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Looking for...

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Looking for...
January 31, 2019 04:00PM
Anyone have a CZ they would part with?

If so ring my chimes...
Re: Looking for...
January 31, 2019 05:28PM
I have an old CZ20 I'm willing to sell. I may have a local buyer but if that falls through, it's yours.

January 31, 2019 05:31PM
PM sent on a CZ3d. Stay warm over there, Don
January 31, 2019 06:25PM
Dan,Dan,....well You know the rest. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
February 02, 2019 03:54PM
Found one....Harold back in the saddle...
February 02, 2019 04:11PM
Dan-Pa. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Found one....Harold back in the saddle...

Glad you did. I grabbed that CZ70 Pro off of Bob and then saw you were wanting to sell your AT Pro to get it. Sorry about that !
February 02, 2019 06:30PM
What Model You get Dan, a CZ5,6a,3D, or other?
February 02, 2019 08:09PM
Harold good for you on the CZ70 pro especially as Bob in one of the best traders around... Got an older CZ5 as I prefer analog as a tad faster, easier to use auto tune and make finer sensitivity adjustments...just not a 3D fan but anyone of the models are just old technology at its finest and each to his own....
February 02, 2019 08:21PM
Dan,

It was me who bought that CZ70 Pro from Bob. Got it because I want to take my son or brother salt water beach hunting, and the CZ70 doesn't have any knobs they could move/hit by accident. Plus it's splash proof and has a backlight for use on those cloudy days. Oh don't worry....I will use it too !!

I like the analog CZ' the best myself as well. Picked up that CZ70 for a few other reasons too...have all the CZ coils so it's in the arsenal for that too.
February 03, 2019 02:22AM
Yes I am kinda gun shy on buying anymore digital CZs as Eventhough built like a tank they don't have anymore parts left to repair them.
February 03, 2019 03:08AM
Parts limited but they still repair them....calibrate etc....indeed as long s they make 3D's they will have parts for analogs....

Good luck with the CZ 70 therover….