Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Equinox 600 fail. winking smiley

Posted by Detectorist 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Equinox 600 fail. winking smiley
August 08, 2020 01:39PM
A few days ago I hunted a property that I've hunted with other good detectors a few times. They have been: Euro Tech, AT Pro, Nokta, MX Sport.

The Euro Tech found the only coin I've found there, a 1944 penny.The AT Pro found 8 or 9 CW .69 bullets at around 4". The Nokta with the hockey puck found nothing. The MX Sport found an additional 5 .69 bullets and a .58 Mostly deeper.

So now, with the Equinox I was expecting more bullets to come flying out of the ground and straight into my pouch just by turning it on. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. It didn't find one single desirable target in 3 outings.

Well, I'm here to tell you that I now consider this site hunted out. Nothing, except can slaw, was found in the last 2 trips.

You all may ask why have I returned to that property so often? The simple answer is that it's only a mile from where I live and has good parking.

So far the Equinox has not produced anything but clad in my other sites. I guess I need to leave town to get to better areas and not be so lazy.. lol
Re: Equinox 600 fail. winking smiley
August 08, 2020 03:19PM
LOL yea time for a new spot
August 08, 2020 04:19PM
Did you try the new update? It has a 4kHz freq that might help. plus other improvements to me. Good hunting
August 10, 2020 07:43PM
You might want to buy Clives new book...
Just sayin...

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
August 10, 2020 08:33PM
I have many sites that I claimed were hunted out, only to return five or ten years later to prove that was far from true.
August 11, 2020 04:53AM
If you been getting CW bullets and stuff a mile from your house it's
time to start digging up the neighbors yards & gardens and the likes.cool smiley