Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FedEx

Posted by cdv 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
cdv
FedEx
February 11, 2019 12:06AM
The Pony Express with lame ponies could have ridden from Cali to Florida faster then FedEx on their best day! One day from California to Florida then spent 48 hours in Orlando riding around only to sit over the weekend to then travel around Orlando again......by the time the "new delivery date" of Tuesday happens, it will have taken 6 days to go 90 miles from Orlando to my house... Package better not be damaged.....angry smiley

Cliff
Re: FedEx
February 11, 2019 12:48AM
Have used them for years ….not a hiccup of a problem myself…..
February 11, 2019 05:30AM
Fed ex just delivered to Tn from PA in 2 days.
I have not had a single problem with them.
They deliver on Saturdays unlike UPS in my area. This helps me sometimes.

Hope your package arrives intact and not broken.
February 11, 2019 05:47AM
They have about a 60/40 ratio delivering to my house. I'm not too fond of them. Most of the time if I can, I opt to have them drop it off at a local Walgreens that is a Fed Ex hub and then go pick it up from there. I know they can find it.
February 11, 2019 10:40AM
Them boys dont like to move much stuff on the weekends either. Looks like the pony got away from them.... lol. What makes it even worse is the signature required keeps you setting around the house waiting for them. Bet that fired you up seeing its in Orlando with a delivery date........ then it disappeared as did that delivery date. Hopefully you get it Tues and yes hope its not damaged. Murphys law buddy......

Dew
cdv
February 11, 2019 10:44AM
Tn, they do deliver on Saturdays BUT they don't work in the hubs on Saturdays. What is on trucks for delivery gets delivered, no trucks get filled on Saturdays/ early Sundays thus packages sit for two days IF the timing is wrong. Didn't help that they drove from Orlando airport to Belle Isle (13 miles away from Orlando) sat there and then drove it back to Orlando only to be found again. Don't want to get my hopes up but it is now 30 miles away but with a "delivery date" of tomorrow I don't expect anyone there to jump through hoops and get it to me today.

Worst delivery using FedEx (to me) was tracked right by my house and the next stop was Tennessee. Small package that no doubt literally fell through the cracks and was discovered and scanned in Tennessee and then shipped to me. Added two days to that package.....

Oh well...…

Cliff
February 11, 2019 12:12PM
I had a package from USPS that arrived at the main distribution center in Richmond Va., I'm in Ashland,Va....16 miles from there. Then shipped off to Maryland, then to Dulles,Va....back to the main distribution center in Richmond, then to a Post office in a different county. It finally made it! Took 4 days with 2 day priority mail.

XP DEUS* NAUTILUS 2B WITH WHITES ROD CONVERSION* LESCHE PIRANAH* LESCHE DIGGER* THE BOMB SHEATH* GARRETT ZLYNK PP W/ WIRELESS HEADPHONES* OLDEST COIN 1776 2 REALE*