Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CTX worth

Posted by dewcon4414 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: CTX worth
February 14, 2019 01:53PM
I have found a lot of people will pay more on the BAY , I guess their not on the forums to know the prices have dropped. LOL
February 16, 2019 08:13PM
All Auctions are unpredictable....its shocking how low or high bids go. There are so many variables, its a gamble.
February 16, 2019 10:21PM
Don't forget on the BAY, it is the second highest bid price that is the price that you buy or sell it at.. For example, starting asking bid is $500 by the seller and you bid $800. The price is tagged to the item is $500 and you are the leading bidder and will be for all bids up to you $800. Then someone comes in at a bid of $600. Since, you original bid was $800 the new price is the $600 + the next interval up so it is most likely at $610. You don't lose until someone beats you $800. That is why you need to have a reserve or a high starting price if you use the 'auction' style.
February 19, 2019 05:13PM
dont auction withouth reserve for sure ( reserve should be around the price you wanna sell it). And people are not forced to pay if they win the auction, there a lot of auction that are put again because of that. Auction are only good if you dont know jack , you should use fixed price and buy now.
February 19, 2019 06:03PM
People are paying a premium on Ebay. I recently sold mine in 12 hrs with a Buy-It-Now option. I got more than $200 more then if I sold on the forums. Dew, sell the 17" by itself and then sell the rest as a package. I think people would jump at a $1200 price.

Ebay fees are high but I had an offer from them which capped it at $20. Paypal still gets you and shipping with signature and insurance was $65. Fedex was $10 cheaper.