Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Etrac video uploaded

Posted by coinspader 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Etrac video uploaded
October 31, 2020 03:33AM
Just put a video on my youtube "coin spader" using the Etrac,[youtu.be] found a coin on my bucket list.
Re: Etrac video uploaded
October 31, 2020 10:16PM
Congratulations Coinsprader on the bucket lister, half cent coins are a rare find. You mentioned in the video, the ground was turned putting deeper coins near the surface. That's great! That hunted out park should keep on giving.

Half cent are a tough find, Especially out west. I've only seen one found here in California and that was from a park like yours not too deep, a friend dug it boy was he jumping with excitement.
The closest I've come to digging one was at a stage stop, but it turned out to be a different type coin never could figure out what it was.

Recently, Thought I had dug a half cent at an 1852-60's settlement but now it's leaning towards an early 1860's civil war token.I'll investigate it further, everything is pointing towards civil war token and they made a bunch of them back then.

Congratulations again, great finds and peaceful surroundings.

Paul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2020 10:19PM by Apolonio (CA).
November 01, 2020 02:37PM
Good job. I like how you showed the "before" sound, when trying to isolate it, and narrating your thoughts on the tones/sounds, etc..... Thanx for bringing us along.
November 01, 2020 04:16PM
I like to do live digs on my video's now, I think the " look what I found " video's where you just see the items the person has found and not seen them digging or hearing the detector work are a little boring in my opinion. It is a little harder to do live digs but it makes a better video.
November 01, 2020 04:22PM
coinspader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like to do live digs on my video's now, I think
> the " look what I found " video's where you just s
> ee the items the person has found and not seen the
> m digging or hearing the detector work are a littl
> e boring in my opinion. It is a little harder to d
> o live digs but it makes a better video.

My exact thoughts also coinspader.-----If I can't see how the detector is performing & hear the response/tones---I'm not watching the video.