Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tarsacci Gold

Posted by Badger in NH 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tarsacci Gold
February 26, 2019 10:11PM
Two gold in two days. Yesterday I dug this 1968 14k ring and four silver coins, and today a 1967 10k class ring. I am loving the new Tarsacci.

[www.nhmetaldetectingforum.com]

[www.nhmetaldetectingforum.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2019 10:13PM by Badger in NH.
Re: Tarsacci Gold
February 26, 2019 10:40PM
Sweet......your are in the grove....funny how gold streaks happen. Great finds by the way.
cdv
February 26, 2019 11:49PM
Well Badger, you couldn't wait to get back there and it worked out for you, WTG, congrats

Cliff
February 26, 2019 11:59PM
I am close to ordering one. I've been following all three of your post (Cliff, Dew, and Badger) since October and was waiting for a little more feedback. I sold my CTX since I have an Excal and Nox with a 15" coil. I know there is a learning curve. I detect black sand salt water with tidal changes of 7' so there are a lot of sand bars exposed. It appears you guys are pretty happy with the performance. Am I right?
February 27, 2019 12:44AM
Yes, I'm glad I bought it. The depth in the wet sand is incredible. Inches deeper than any VLF and the target ID is very accurate even at max depth. It took a while to understand the ground balance. I was a little frustrated trying to get it to work in the hot rocks and was ready to give up but Dimitar told me to keep trying. Once I found the magic ground balance setting to cancel the hot rocks, everything started to click. It's really a very simple machine once you understand how it works. I think ground balancing is the main thing to learn.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2019 12:52AM by Badger in NH.
February 27, 2019 04:57AM
Congrats on your gold, WTG!

Aaron
February 27, 2019 12:26PM
Sweet!!! WTG!!!!
February 28, 2019 03:14AM
Excellent! Congrats.