Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WTB/ In Search Of;

Posted by M-scope 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
WTB/ In Search Of;
February 28, 2019 02:03AM
Hopefully not going against forum rules or policy here? Im in search of a ten inch (10") original (small connector) 4 pin CZ 6 coil,,If anyone has one they would like to rid themselves of? Or possibly know of someone that may? Please send me a PM,
Thanks,,,Ruric,
Re: WTB/ In Search Of;
February 28, 2019 04:41PM
Only made the CZ6 for a short time so good luck finding one....might be easier to find a newer CZ large coil and converting the connector...Heck Fisher had to buy those four pin connectors so should be available by original company making them...give Fisher a call....
February 28, 2019 11:10PM
Thanks for the response Dan,, Just thought I'd ask around to see if someone had an 'oldie' still around.. Connector conversion is inevitable eventually,,,
March 01, 2019 12:02AM
Can’t help you with that, but I have a Frankenstein CZ6 which has been to Fisher for a check out in the last year.

Coil connector was converted. Headphone connector original. I have the accessory speaker, original Piezo headset and a spare connector pigtail you can make a normal headphone connector out of . 10” and 8” coils, extra straight aluminum shaft, waist belt and fitted case.

Let me know if you are interested.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
March 01, 2019 04:27PM
lytle78 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can’t help you with that, but I have a Frankenstei
> n CZ6 which has been to Fisher for a check out in
> the last year.
>
> Coil connector was converted. Headphone connector
> original. I have the accessory speaker, original
> Piezo headset and a spare connector pigtail you ca
> n make a normal headphone connector out of . 10”
> and 8” coils, extra straight aluminum shaft, waist
> belt and fitted case.
>
> Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks! But For now, My 8" coil on the unit works just fine. And I have the phone pigtail(s) and ext speaker also, A few years ago, I located the female connector from 'SwitchCraft that I need to convert the box to a reg CZ coil plug. Rather than heading in that direction/project, I thought I'd check to see if there were/are and old style (larger) coils not being used by anyone anymore,,, Thanks for the info/offer/reply,,,
Ruric,