Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta - Makro up close look of new products coming Mar 9

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta - Makro up close look of new products coming Mar 9
March 05, 2019 12:34PM
[www.noktadetectors.com]

If my calculations are correct. This will happen at 7am CST Mar 9.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2019 01:42PM by tnsharpshooter.
Re: Nokta - Makro up close look of new products coming Mar 9
March 05, 2019 06:04PM
Interesting, I see their new scuba & land wireless pinpointer, the kid with the Simplex, but what is the father running, doesn't appear to be the Anfibio with the 11" x 7" DD coil, or is it, or is it their SMF detector?
March 05, 2019 07:05PM
Looks like the farther has anfibio. Wonder the kid on the right looks like he's showing off a watch. Why else would he hold his arm like that?
March 06, 2019 06:49AM
Kickindirt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like the farther has anfibio. Wonder the kid
> on the right looks like he's showing off a watch.
> Why else would he hold his arm like that?

Yeah I noticed that too, but what kind of smartwatch would make sense in the detector world?
March 06, 2019 08:02AM
Ya cal i was wondering the same thing. Who knows that make all kinds of cool products
March 06, 2019 05:08PM
the smart watch is so you can send a minion out in the field to hunt and dig....you stay in back of pickup in lazy chair, and can keep tabs on the ID....
March 07, 2019 01:43AM
But a watch is something divers always wear, to keep track of the time they are allowed to be at a certain depth. The new ones have a dive computer built in.
I wouldn't read too much into the dive watch the diver is wearing in the picture.
[www.suunto.com]

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
March 07, 2019 06:08AM
Didnt XP offer the wrist strap thing to attach the Pod....like wearing a watch? What about a metal detector using your Smart Phone as the control box.....just pay for the App and Coil.
March 08, 2019 02:46PM
probably the Go Detect app we've been wanting for...ever. or something like that.
March 10, 2019 12:54AM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.noktadetectors.com]
>
> If my calculations are correct. This will happen
> at 7am CST Mar 9.

Well?

tabman
March 10, 2019 01:40AM
Dilek made the product announcements at the show in Germany.

Two products. Here's what I recall:

1. PulseDive -- $189 complete with coil, $119 for pinpointer only. Available to dealers and distributors on April 1.

Pulse detector and pinpointer combo, waterproof to 60 meters (200 feet). Links with green wireless headphones already available. Available in yellow or black.

2. Simplex -- $299 -- "Hopefully available by summer".

Entry level detector. "The only thing that's entry level is the price." Four detection modes (all metal, 2 tone, 3 tone, beach). Runs at 12 kHz. Weighs 2.9 pounds. Comes with 11 inch round DD coil. Waterproof to 3 meters (10 feet). Can use existing Nokta/Makro wireless headphones. Does automatic ground balancing and tracking, not manual.

Someone please correct me if I got anything wrong. She didn't give any specs (that I recall) other than what I listed above. I'm sure specs will be coming soon.
March 11, 2019 07:39AM
Simplex presentation:
[www.youtube.com]