Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Western&Eastern Treasures

Posted by sheds 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Western&Eastern Treasures
March 08, 2019 11:54PM
It's a sad day in the neighborhood....Got a letter from Western&Eastern Treasures telling me they were no longer mailing
out the magazine...It's all going to be on the internet..if I wanted to prescribe on there....Not for me!...gonna miss it.
Good Magazine....been around since 1966
Re: Western&Eastern Treasures
March 09, 2019 12:20AM
I just got in on a special for the online magazine from Eastern Western Treasures, its pretty easy to negotiate the pages and read stuff. I have already gotten two issues since subscribing online only. I think we are down to only a couple magazines left with a physical paper copy available, Mining Journal and Gold Prospector with GPAA. I always loved reading the treasure related magazines over the yrs. Will miss the physical paper copies.
March 09, 2019 12:30AM
american digger is till "cookin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.
March 09, 2019 02:55AM
jmaryt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> american digger is till "cookin'
>
> (h.h.!)
> j.t.

For now. But I wouldn't tie up a bunch of $ in a multi-year subscription.
March 09, 2019 03:30AM
true! i thought i might try it! they ain't exactly givin it away!
appears to be a "quality" rag,but at 37 and change,it should be!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
March 09, 2019 09:09AM
I have been getting American Digger Mag. for 6 yrs. It is a good read. Just renewed my subscription. I had been getting Western and Eastern Treasure for the last 12yrs. and did not renew it this year, which turned out good for me because I like to have a magazine in my hand to read.
March 09, 2019 03:27PM
American Digger has good people in charge of it. I like Butch and company. The problem I had with their magazine was that 95% of what goes into it, is the same content that has already been posted on forums or social media by the people that submit the pictures of finds, etc.
March 09, 2019 06:33PM
Anything paper is becoming obsolete. Phone books, maps, magazines, books, dictionaries, even Church Hymnals, ect....Still love American Digger magazine....quality photos.
March 10, 2019 10:51PM
time to buy a bidet, if they are getting rid of paper smiling smiley
March 11, 2019 05:26AM
or maybe just a ladle and a bucket of water.

(h.h.!)
j.t.
March 11, 2019 09:39PM
Finally received my instructions on how to transfer my print sub to the digital sub. I'm kind of a anachronistic Luddite so there was some serious head scratching. After reading the April digital issue and slopping breakfast oatmeal on my bib , I folded up my laptop so I wouldn't spill orange juice on it. The digital format just isn't my cup of tea. I hope they make it and their subscribers don't scatter like roaches to the light. Maybe Digger mag is the answer.

Sweetwater40
March 16, 2019 04:27AM
long time subscriber here!..many years on board with (wet!)
have a devil of a time reading anything for long on the net,so,
yes, i'm lookin' for a quality read i can enjoy while performing my morning constitutional.

(h.h.!)
j.t.