Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Manta

Posted by dewcon4414 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Manta
March 22, 2019 02:08PM
Silver....they were doing the videos....the US gets NDA....and the Chinese well they we know what they are doing.
March 22, 2019 05:58PM
Lets ..... talk out loud here again...... WARRANTY. The CZ.... which is their dive machine (250') is what $1100 with a 2 year warranty. These dive machines typically are higher priced than the PIs. One of the things we didnt care about the Xcal..... 1 year ... what i like to call lawn mower warranty. Id sure like to see the 2 year warranty or it be bumped up to match the asking price.... after all the Nox is going to be id say 1/2 the price with a 3 year warranty.
March 22, 2019 05:58PM
Lets ..... talk out loud here again...... WARRANTY. The CZ.... which is their dive machine (250') is what $1100 with a 2 year warranty. These dive machines typically are higher priced than the PIs. One of the things we didnt care about the Xcal..... 1 year ... what i like to call lawn mower warranty. Id sure like to see the 2 year warranty or it be bumped up to match the asking price.... after all the Nox is going to be id say 1/2 the price with a 3 year warranty. Sorry guys as you can see.... i have to much time on my hands today lol.
March 23, 2019 01:33AM
Beyonder-Pa
It's like you can't even ask questions around here without getting a harsh response.

"None of us are in a position to DEMAND more"

Why not? We are the consumers. It is our right to question a product before making a decision on whether to purchase or not. I understand that some on here may feel obligated to defend their brand of choice, but don't take normal, routine questions as an attack.

I think it is more of a point that we all signed very strict NDA agreements. I take that seriously as I test for 3 different companies. I "feel" that most people with even the slightest bit of intelligence REALIZE we signed them as well. What do you expect from us? To just spill the beans and say F our honor and credibility? You want to demand from FTP...go for it. You want to demand from a tester? That is a middle finger in my eyes. You are literally asking us to break rules.

As a Youtuber....Amazon affiliate...Ebay affiliate...Teknetics seller...etc....trust me when I say would be shoving content and info down your throat until you choked...if it was up to me.

bado1
Thanks HunterGT!
You answered questions I had wondered about.

dewcon4414
Yes thanks huntergt. Appreciate the headphone info.

My pleasure fellas!

Silverfiend
Whats the deal with the ruskies? When all the western equinox testers still had their hands tied by non disclosure agreements, they were posting pics and videos and info.

"In mother Russia...we use NDA for vodka filter."

My YouTube - [www.youtube.com]
Website - [www.thehuntergt.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2019 01:35AM by TheHunterGT.