Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

PULSEDIVE SCUBA DETECTOR & POINTER

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
PULSEDIVE SCUBA DETECTOR & POINTER
April 02, 2019 07:39PM
Dear Valued Members,

We are proud to announce our new PulseDive Scuba Detector and Pointer that features our patented design!
With the PulseDive, a user can transform their Scuba Detector into a Pinpointer and vice versa in a matter of seconds!

PulseDive is a very competitive and great product not only with its design, but also with its price point at $189 for the 2-in-1 set that comes in a fancy, water resistant, hard-shell carrying case and other accessories including a security lanyard!
Why should you pay for a scuba detector and a pinpointer separately when you can get them both with the PulseDive!

PulseDive Features:
• IP68 - Waterproof up to 60m (200ft.)
• Pulse Induction - This powerful technology allows for very stable operation in saltwater or in any type of soil.
• Built-in Wireless Module - Compatible with Nokta Makro 2.4 GHz Green Edition Wireless Headphones.
• Detection Alerts & Indicators - 1.Audio Only 2. Vibration Only 3. Audio & Vibration & LED Indicator in addition to any of the above
• LED Flashlight - Easily see your target at night or when hunting underwater.
• Rapid Retune - Ensures stable operation of the device with the push of one button.
• Dive Mode - Provides easier operation under water by locking the keys and preventing them to be pressed by water pressure while deep diving.
• Lost Alarm - After 5 minutes of inactivity, the device emits an audible alarm and LED starts flashing.
• Replaceable Hard-Shell Case - The replaceable pointer coil comes with a hard-shell protection case to prevent wear of the detection tip.

PACKAGE CONTENTS
PulseDive Set is available in 2 colors: Black or Yellow.
Water Resistant & Durable Hard-Shell Carrying Case
Pointer Coil
Scuba Coil Cover
Black or Yellow Replaceable Hard-Shell Case
Battery Compartment Cover (For land use)
Belt Holster
Security Lanyard
USB Charging Cable
Coil Connector Dust Protection Cap

PulseDive 2-in-1 set is available in 2 colors: Yellow and Black
PulseDive is also available as a pinpointer only!

[www.noktadetectors.com]

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Thank you!
Re: PULSEDIVE SCUBA DETECTOR & POINTER
April 02, 2019 07:46PM
Now THAT is cool beans right there.

HH
Mike
April 02, 2019 08:44PM
Dilek,
When will the dealers have these in stock?
April 02, 2019 09:31PM
Interesting machine and attractive price. Hard to compete for US companies vs. Turkish here’s a 5 year chart of the Turkish Lira to the US $. While imported electronic parts are relatively more expensive for them, their engineering, administrative and local content costs have been cut about in half over 5 years.

Still, it’s smart business to take advantage of the windfall rates to build market share instead of simply pocketing the extra profit of spending Lira and sell in USD or Euro.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
April 02, 2019 10:36PM
I can't wait until I see one of these on the beach mounted on a stick.
April 02, 2019 11:05PM
Hopefully you guys get into the PI game. Someone was telling me the other day he was using something like this in the water. Did I miss how large the coil is and it’s dept? I could think of ways to use this in the summer especially.
April 02, 2019 11:11PM
Dew - you are grasping at straws (with all due respect to both your honorable self and the fine folks at Nokia/Makro).

Deep seeking powerful PI detectors which can function effectively at hunting gold jewelry at the shore are thin on the ground.

Of course, I am just “pulling your chain” (I wonder if that old expression has something to do with the old indoor toilets with the tank on the wall above and the flush via a chain with an enamel knob tag the end - crap - I really am old!!).

Rick Kempf
April 02, 2019 11:19PM
Just a note, the PulseDive has a 40 point frequency shift.
Perfect feature when using as a pinpointer.
When you find the right point, as I have found, there is no interference between the PD and the detector. They only sense each other when they are both in detection range of each others coils.
As always build quality is superior.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
April 02, 2019 11:25PM
Build quality is very rugged. Changing coils is easy; yet, 'snug'.
April 02, 2019 11:53PM
These folks are coming out of “nowhere” and building market share by a combination of attractive pricing, fast paced product development/launch and great direct marketing via forums like this one. They owe a lot to their marketing star - the lady from (apreviously) New Jersey! Well done!

Rick Kempf
April 03, 2019 02:08AM
What kind of batteries does this take??
April 03, 2019 02:30AM
These folks are producing detectors that work extremely well and are at a fair price. Love my Impact !
April 03, 2019 04:47AM
Arkansas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What kind of batteries does this take??

Rechargeable (via USB port) 1650mAh Lithium Polymer.
Not replaceable by user.
April 03, 2019 11:05AM
I look forward to seeing videos and reviews once it arrives. Very cool tech. Would be interested to see how it cooperates with other pulse machines like the GPX. I really like the Fpulse but it and the GPX do not like each other at all.
April 03, 2019 12:01PM
Looks like a very handy piece of kit! Not only useful in and around water but a great tool to search inside house walls and outside walls too!

A lot of engineering went into it...clever.
April 03, 2019 01:29PM
PulseDive nearly never 'falses'. Very stable. The 5" coil is (easily) good for about 4" on a dime. (((My 8 year-old has confiscated this 5" coil equipped unit from me...… and uses it each/every time we go to the beach))).

ALSO...………. WHAT IF.

What if we were to put a Kruzer/Impact/Racer guts inside of this unit? Say..... with a 4" x 6" DD coil?
YOU define it. WE design it. (Take this seriously).
April 03, 2019 02:03PM
If they could put the IMPACT guts into one of those probes that would definitely trump my F-Pulse and AT Pro.
That would be the SUNRAY PROBE on STEROIDS!
As long as it doesn’t have (1) button control!
I’ll take one.....

Aaron

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
April 03, 2019 02:13PM
It would never be one button. Also...… many of the features would be removed. Just the basics...… including nearly the same depth. Probably 4 sensitivity settings...… with the highest one being a bit on the 'overdrive' side...….. and one button specifically allocated to PUSH-AND-HOLD for Ground Balance; thus, allowing the ability for the utilization of this higher Sensitivity setting.
April 03, 2019 02:42PM
GOOD!

I’ve got the GARRETT AT figured out but man, the F-Pulse is another story. Plays havoc w my EQX and still haven’t been able to get the frequency adjusted correctly!

Aaron

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
April 03, 2019 04:49PM
Yes, yes and yes.

I was impressed with Silver uMax pinpointer mod that Steve H. did awhile ago:
[www.detectorprospector.com]

Perhaps create something like a Simplex Mini with a short rod and cable length. Or a whole new case instead and no coil cable all together like the new Pulsedive

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2019 04:50PM by dr_maddog.
April 03, 2019 06:03PM
possum mo Wrote:
> Dilek,
> When will the dealers have these in stock?

They are saying late May
April 03, 2019 06:36PM
I cannot wait to switch to this from my carrot top. I hope the power on/off is far more instantaneous than the Garrett.

Dilek I think you guys said there would be two versions of this, the scuba version and the non-scuba, is that still the case? Not really an under water hunter, but I really like the wireless and PI aspect of this, it looks like it'll be a nice pinpointer!
April 03, 2019 06:59PM
Yes Cal will be both

[www.noktadetectors.com]
April 03, 2019 07:31PM
Sooooo 5" coil....... and about that in depth. IF that dept could be increased .......i can think of ways to just have some summer snorkeling fun on clear days. Right gear you not only gets some recent drops, but would be down there where you could possibly get some good eyeball fines. No i dont see myself using it in shallow water over the real deal detector. But the PPer seems usable for a lot of guys with bad eyes....... mine are pretty sharp still.

Rick..... this could be where it came from.

It was a common practical joke to unlock the break and push the "honey wagon" down the track while someone was sitting on it. So, miners carried a length of chain to lay in front of one of the wheels to act as a brake in case someone decided to pull this prank
April 03, 2019 08:32PM
Kickindirt Wrote:
> Yes Cal will be both
>
>
> [www.noktadetectors.com]
> edive-pointer/

Cool beans, I'll order one once their out!
April 03, 2019 09:55PM
Tom mentioned depth, now others are wanting more. The actual production unit will have some depth increase over the pre-production samples we received.
Also, you can use a trick used on other pinpointers, this effectively increases the PulseDive (samples) depth an average of 1-2" on a coin. [www.youtube.com]

I actually used just a 3/8" square piece of copper tape to get the same effect.

Works for me
April 04, 2019 01:17AM
Brian...… it does turn 'on' quickly.

Sven1 …… this methodology does indeed add about 1" additional depth to the PulseDive….. with the pinpoint probe installed.
April 04, 2019 02:02AM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
> PulseDive nearly never 'falses'. Very stable. The
> 5" coil is (easily) good for about 4" on a dime. (
> ((My 8 year-old has confiscated this 5" coil equip
> ped unit from me...… and uses it each/every time w
> e go to the beach))).
>
> ALSO...………. WHAT IF.
>
> What if we were to put a Kruzer/Impact/Racer guts
> inside of this unit? Say..... with a 4" x 6" DD co
> il?
> YOU define it. WE design it. (Take this seriously)
> .

Please please please make Tom's what if!! I want this package made with vlf technology and discrimination.Makro/nokta its something I've been dreaming of for a long time I do alot of pit digging and this would be a dream product for me!
April 04, 2019 10:18AM
I hear some grumbling of potential customers, they would like to buy just the pinpointer version in the yellow/black color scheme. They don't want the solid black.

Works for me
April 04, 2019 11:42AM
The Nokta website shows the replaceable pointer coil hard shell case available in either black or yellow.
Maybe that means the pinpointer version is also available in either color? Just a guess.