Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher F75 and New Coils

Posted by virginia digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher F75 and New Coils
August 25, 2021 01:17AM
Is the F75 still Fishers best all around machine for coin and relic hunting? Does anyone know if they are going to release anything new this year or next ? I also saw a video of a new designed coil they are soon releasing but I don't know anymore than that.
Thanks for your information.
Re: Fisher F75 and New Coils
August 25, 2021 04:00PM
Go to Finding Alabama on you tube. He has a video showing the new coil in his test garden.
August 26, 2021 12:27PM
I looked for the test Garden videos but couldn't find it. I've had the 75 since they came out and have made some great finds with it.
I would not call it a great coin hunter, Relic hunter yes. I would love to try that big coil but wonder how the EMI would react to it.
August 27, 2021 03:09PM
Here's the video gman. [youtu.be]
August 27, 2021 04:36PM
the F75 is still the flagship detector for FT .. there is talk of a new single frequency machine due out this year that is touted as a superior machine, though I have not seen one and do not know if it is anything more than a second hand account/hopeful thinking kind of stuff .. there is also word of a multi frequency machine due out in 2022 .. again no more than second hand info .. I'd much rather see a new detector, even the PI unit come to market, before seeing a new coil .. is a 12 inch coil going to fill a void somewhere between the stock 11" and a 13" or replace them both .. I don't know
August 27, 2021 08:21PM
From what I understand this new coil was developed for their new detector soon to be released. This coil is also compatible with the f75 and they will also have it available for the T2 and G2 models.
August 27, 2021 10:14PM
To each they're own opinion,but I think the f75 is still the best coin and jewelry machine on the market.
August 28, 2021 01:17AM
Woodbutcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To each they're own opinion,but I think the f75 is
> still the best coin and jewelry machine on the mar
> ket.

I second that!
August 28, 2021 01:15PM
I agree the F75 is still one of the best machines out there.