Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What happened to Keith Southern?

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
What happened to Keith Southern?
April 06, 2019 02:51AM
He used to post here all the time & his posts/responses are missed.---I hope he is all right.---------Del
Re: What happened to Keith Southern?
April 06, 2019 03:14AM
He’s fine, just that he has a job and a life - total waste of time he could spend making videos and entertaining us, I’m sure, but I guess that’s what some folks priorities are - LOL.

Seriously, I think he’s fine.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
April 06, 2019 03:53AM
I was wondering the same Del. He's prob busy testing new machines in his iron patches.
April 07, 2019 03:57PM
He's probably busy detecting now that it's spring time thumbs down
April 12, 2019 10:27PM
Might be interesting to know if he’s playing with a new machine ....and his results
April 13, 2019 12:14AM
Yeah, he KNOWS how nervous it makes me when he disappears like this!!-----Where you at this time Keith?----And you remember to put your boots & scarf on the next time you leave home!!---It's chilly out there this time of year!-------Signed, Mother Hen Del------------P.S. Whattcha testing Keith????????smiling smiley
April 13, 2019 02:11AM
I heard from him last month, said he’s doing good but been real busy with work, family and other ((stuff)).

Aaron

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
April 15, 2019 01:49AM
Last time I talked to him he was working long hours....
April 15, 2019 04:00AM
Maybe he found where those Louisiana Confederate sharpshooters he has been tracking for a decade finally ended up - and where they carefully wrapped their beloved Whitworth octagonal grooved sniper rifles in oiled canvas and buried them against the next uprising?

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2019 04:01AM by lytle78.