Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

a few finds

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
a few finds
May 31, 2011 02:23AM
[www.findmall.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Nice dig's Lawrenzo ......Button looks like a
May 31, 2011 03:11AM
Chief petty officer ...Whats the backmark...looks like WW1....

Keith
Re: Nice dig's Lawrenzo ......Button looks like a
May 31, 2011 03:18PM
Nice finds.

More prayers coming your way! Hang in there!!
Re: a few finds
June 01, 2011 02:28AM
Awesome pics!!! Thanks!! In my thoughts!!!!
June 01, 2011 02:57AM
Very nice Lawrenzo. I will be praying for you. May the Lord lay His almighty, loving, and healing hands upon you.
June 01, 2011 08:45PM
Hang in there Lawrenzo...your inspiring to all of us.
June 02, 2011 02:50AM
I sure can't say I know you Lawrenzo but I have read many of your posts & seen some of your Vids. It's interesting that you can really get a sense that someone is a "good guy" from there words & certainly from their Vids. & I definitely get that sense about you! I love your enthusiasm about our hobby and our history & I honestly believe that enthusiasm and my & so many others prayers will turn the big "C" into a little "c" - Good luck & God bless & keep makin' those Vids! (& makin' many of us envious with your finds!)

Been swingin' a White's since the 70's - 5 machines, Currently an XLT & Fisher F75 LE - 50,000 finds, 30,000 (or so) keepers. Published in the White's catalog. Always looking for good/decent hunting buds! Get in touch!
June 02, 2011 03:57AM
Be strong Lawrenzo and keep fighting back. You know you are in all of our prayers. Great finds. Look for some shady parks and places that you can go comfortably during the coming months. I have a few parks within 15 miles that I will go to just to stay out of the sun. They have restrooms for old guys like me; they are safe; and lastly they are not to busy early in the morning and especially during the week. Set yourself up so that you will have a few places to go to so that you can continue to enjoy your hobby/passion during the difficult times. We are with you and if there is anything that we can do we will. John