Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Whites TDI battery voltage

Posted by markg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Whites TDI battery voltage
April 17, 2019 08:58PM
I've read somewhere that increasing the battery voltage above the regular 12v on the TDI SL increases the depth close to the depth of the original TDI.
Re: Whites TDI battery voltage
April 18, 2019 06:43PM
Check out Steve Heschbach's site, detector prospector, I have read quite a bit on the TDI there.
Cheers,
Drew.
OBN
April 18, 2019 08:37PM
TDI's are current driven so the more the better, just there is a limit of around 18v on the TDI Beachunter, and 21v TDI Pro.... I think, I was considering one but got the "AQ" fever.

The TDI BH I was going to put a switch on the handle so I could go from GB on / GB off, A external 16.8 Lipo, a much better set of headphones (Skullies I make), and get that big coil off of there for the smaller 8in. But for now...waiting on the New Fisher PI

Blood Member of RingKeepers
2020......Gold Rings....73....Misc Gold 1 .......Silvers ...110
April 19, 2019 11:04AM
Your looking for more work and no play Joe......lest your forget how time consuming the Xcals were. Just how did someone determine...... no more than X voltage??? Did it go up in smoke? You should get one of the TDIs...... mod it up.......do some videos showing how........ then AUCTION yours off after trying it out buddy.

Dew