Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Lost & Found Gold...For One Of The Few & The Proud

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Lost & Found Gold...For One Of The Few & The Proud
June 01, 2011 05:46AM
Hey guys, this is kind of a long success story from last weekend.

Enjoy!

Aaron

[www.findmall.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2011 05:46AM by Aaron.
Re: Lost & Found Gold...For One Of The Few & The Proud
June 01, 2011 11:29AM
It's hard to give up and walk away. You've got game. Proud of you Aaron. Good job! Good story.
June 01, 2011 11:31AM
VERY good 'human interest' story Aaron. Priceless.

Life is all about "CREATING MEMORIES".
June 01, 2011 01:03PM
Our local dealer always calls me to find those lost items and I don't know which was better feeling the goosebumps of the $2,000 diamond tennis bracelet on the woman I found it for or feeling the tears of the widow after I found her deceased husbands worn wedding band. Mark one up for the hobby as you did well and indeed Tom is right making memories is a plus whether it be an expensive item or one with sentimental value...I guess we all have our moments in the hobby and thanks for sharing...
June 01, 2011 03:27PM
I think some of us have had the pleasure of helping others and it is a good feeling. I use to sell White's and a lady came into the store and was crying about losing her dead husbands familys wedding ring while she was planting roses. She wanted to rent a detector and I told her I would help her for free.

I came over to her nice old house and she had a huge garden she was in tears...I started to hunt and in about 10 minutes got a hit and it was the ring....every Monday she made me lunch and stopped by work till she passsed away...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
June 01, 2011 07:57PM
Aaron-Lawrenzo-Dan-PA. Your experiences make me proud to be a detectorist. Guess we are not all electronic pirates trying to ravage the land......lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2011 08:32PM by TerraDigger.
June 02, 2011 04:28AM
Way to go Aaron. That's awesome.
CONGRATULATIONS.....(to me!)
July 13, 2011 11:16PM
I won something...not sure what it is yet...

Thanks to all of you for your kind comments.

HH! Aaron

Thank you for submitting your story for June’s Find of the Month competition. We would love to send you your prize. Please reply back with your mailing address so that we may send it to you.

Thank you,

Mary Oster

Finance & Administration Assistant

Minelab Americas

2777 Finley Road #4

Downers Grove, IL 60515

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2011 11:41PM by Aaron.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS.....(to me!)
July 14, 2011 03:52AM
Aaron,

As one who served in the Marine Corps I can only imagine his emotion at the return of the symbolic dog tag and on Memorial Day!

Semper Fi
Suncoast Wally
Re: CONGRATULATIONS.....(to me!)
July 14, 2011 12:43PM
KUDO'S!!!
July 15, 2011 06:06AM
Glad you submitted the story........all the Jarheads and their corpsmen think your 'Top Drawer'.
July 15, 2011 11:59AM
Fantastic Aaron! Awesome story!