Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP Deus II - Hits small Jewelry and Deep Coins on the Beach

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP Deus II - Hits small Jewelry and Deep Coins on the Beach
January 09, 2022 03:28PM
[youtu.be]

Video from yesterdays beach hunt showing how the XP Deus II is great on small jewelry and deep coins. The high frequencies on the beach and factoring in salt sensitivity are definitely game changers. Happy hunting !
Re: XP Deus II - Hits small Jewelry and Deep Coins on the Beach
January 09, 2022 03:30PM
I have some small stuff the NOX hit for me on the beach but the deus II looks like it did alright too.
January 09, 2022 10:24PM
I say with the best of intentions, digging such a target does not yet show the performance of the machine. Equinox can find similar open (definitely) gold earrings in salt water. It was not clear from the video whether it was gold jewelry or junk.
I’m watching the net to see who will be the first to test with a thin gold chain, open earrings, and similar problematic targets. Deus is very good at this, but only in freshwater.
January 10, 2022 01:18AM
Yes..... that's a small spring-hoop earring. Looks like some of the plating is coming off.
It was even more obvious that the D2 is not sounding off on open holes in the sand.
Still looking quite good.
January 10, 2022 02:26AM
The test of the D2 looks impressive but the video did not. I can easily hit all of those targets with the Nox, Excal, and especially the AQ. If the earring is gold, I can hit it with the AQ at over 10 inches in sand. I do like what I see but I don't like the tones. The tones really don't tell me much about the target while my current 3 machines can.