Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WTB Tesoro Detector

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
WTB Tesoro Detector
May 06, 2019 11:39PM
Got a message from a fella asking me this - Hey man. I was wandering if you might have or know where a good used Tesoro detector may be for sale? One setup like the old conquistadors. Or just without ground balance.

I don't have one but told him that I would ask around, if you have one let me know and I will let him know. Thanks!
Re: WTB Tesoro Detector
May 07, 2019 03:18AM
I have a brand new Tesoro Mojave for sale. Still sealed in the box. Never opened..
Hard to find new ones anymore.

$275.00 + $15.00 for US Priority Shipping

Bryan
May 08, 2019 02:36AM
He could do alot worse than buying this one.

[EUAAOSwQQxcz86C:sc:USPSPriority!30066!US!-1" rel="nofollow">www.ebay.com]

Sidewinder pre uMax.has that great bigger box Tesoro high tone from the Pantera Bandido and Sabre's time frame.I think the Sidewinder was a Silver Sabre big box shrunk down some to fit in the small box..But kept that High tone .Actually I dont think they really shrunk the board down what had happened is the early metal box Silver Sabre plus that was small in it's own right was placed on a bigger secondary board to fit inside the bigger hip-mountable line like the Pantera and Bandido boxes.If you look at the board on the sidewinder its about the same board that was in the Silver Sabres for years from small permanent mounted metal box to the hip-mountable plastic box..

That one would have the 9-volt wired battery clip inside housing like the Toltec II meter used instead of drop in like the uMax.actually the precursor to the Umax line.I remember reading Jack spent so much money on the housing for the Toltec II meter back then he needed to find a use for it and the uMax was born starting with the Sidewinder..The next sidewinder was actually labeled uMax and the tone dropped down and the baord changed.

This one on ebay is the standalone Sidewinder..I dug a lot of relics with a sidewinder and sold it to a local digger years ago and he still digs stuff with it ..Great units.Crisp tone great 120 disc for iron work set on zero and dig in iron all day!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
May 08, 2019 04:37PM
No longer looking, thanks all.