Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

G2 question for Lawrenzo...

Posted by Mojave 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
G2 question for Lawrenzo...
June 07, 2011 03:28AM
You said in one of your videos that the G2 gets the same depth as your LTD in California ground. I'm in California as well, except in the Southern desert'y part. The mineralization probably isn't that different from your ground. How does the G2 do on depth? I saw a few of your videos, and it seems like you get a lot of surface stuff. I had an LTD briefly and it didn't seem to get as deep as my old Explorer SE. I do want a fast unit to help with the areas where masking is a problem, though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2011 03:29AM by Mojave.
Re: G2 question for Lawrenzo...
June 07, 2011 04:37AM
Well there are a lot of my finds that are only about three to six inches but I have gone as deep as nine inches on a dime now that may not be as deep as the Explorer but it is deeper then the LTD for my ground. If you are looking for depth so am I but untill something new comes out that can do that and is designed like the G2 then I will be the first in line. For now the G2 hits on everything and does really well in iron...So for me in my area I have even tried the At Pro and found it as deep as the G2.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2011 03:38AM by Lawrenzo.
Re: G2 question for Lawrenzo...
June 07, 2011 10:01PM
Low boy is the man on the G2!