Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Product Review: ATTACK MD Pole for the GOLDMAXX POWER

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Product Review: ATTACK MD Pole for the GOLDMAXX POWER
June 28, 2019 02:03PM
I’ve never written a product review before however this one really impressed me. I purchased this off eBay about 6 weeks ago, very pleased, very well built product. All carbon fiber, super light and the best thing is the pistol grip which works great for shallow water. The pole also collapses down to only 27”. The arm cup fits perfect especially if you have bigger forearms. The adjuster knobs are all rubber coated. A really nice well designed/built product and only $119.50 shipped from Europe.

Aaron

Re: Product Review: ATTACK MD Pole for the GOLDMAXX POWER
June 28, 2019 05:00PM
Hey that's a good looking Rig Aaron!

Does the shaft hold tight when extended ..Like no wobble and or twisting.

GMP'S are top shelf performers !!

Last time I ran the GMP I dug a Confederate Script I coat button with Hyde and Goodrich New Orleans back mark out of a nail ridden site on a side of a gentle slope covered in saw briars ..I think a barn must of been there as it was away form the chimney and well hole of old house site..Super littered with square nails.down about 5 inches or so if I remember.. I was in all the briars with limited movement so Next time I took a sling blade to thin out the briars and stirred up a yellow jacket nest took about 40 or so hits.OUCH!!!Guess you gotta pay to play!!LOL

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
June 28, 2019 05:02PM
Looks very nice,but basically its the same as the Golden Mask shafts,have been using one on my Deus for about 3 years,although it does not have a specific mount for the Deus controller you can buy one from a 3rd party supplier from Russia,but if you just use it with the controller in your pocket and use it as a audio only detector then its all fine and dandy.

Looks and works well on your GMP
June 28, 2019 07:42PM
Thanks guys.

Ouch Keith! I got swarmed in the woods once when I stumbled into wasps nest. One of those suckers nailed me right in the mouth, man that hurt! My upper lip swelled up so bad I looked like something out of the Twilight Zone!

Yeah this rod assembly is SOLID. I know what you mean, I cannot tolerate any wobble in my poles! (a issue I have w the Equinox) I will say a couple things that you need to be mindful of w this rig is if you pull the rods out to far and come out, their not easy to get back in cause the tolerance so tight. Just gotta make sure to completely loosen the collar all the way. I’m probably not going use this in the water, I just know the sand will probably screw it up. That’s what the Equinox and Tarsacci is for.

Aaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2019 07:44PM by Aaron.
June 28, 2019 10:37PM
Aaron...… your middle locking collar (and ring) is starting to come apart. Squeeze it back together before plastic erosion starts to occur. (Look at photo).
June 28, 2019 10:43PM
COPY!

Thanks!

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
June 30, 2019 01:18AM
You know a man knows about detectors when he can look at a photo and tell what is not together right. Tom is the MAN. I didn,t see it till he said something.