Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Site format change?

Posted by Pasttom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Site format change?
September 05, 2019 03:43PM
Did Dorian whack the site? I don't know if I grabbed the wrong glasses or what, but I can't see the division of posts very well today. I hope this isn't permanent...

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
Looks ok to me!
September 05, 2019 04:52PM
N/t
OBN
Re: Site format change?
September 05, 2019 06:08PM
Pasttom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did Dorian whack the site? I don't know if I grab
> bed the wrong glasses or what, but I can't see the
> division of posts very well today. I hope this is
> n't permanent...
Go to the upper right side of the screen and look for a little shield with a red x on it, click the shield and red x and it will say, "This page is trying to load unsafe script." then just click it and a small box will come up..click load unsafe script..

Has to do with Google Chrome Defender I believe, blocking some of the page from loading.

[support.google.com]

Manage warnings about unsafe sites
You'll see a warning if the content you're trying to see is dangerous or deceptive. These sites are often called "phishing" or "malware" sites.

Get warnings about dangerous & deceptive content
Phishing and malware detection is turned on by default. When it's turned on, you might see the following messages. If you see one of these messages, we recommend that you don't visit the site.

The site ahead contains malware: The site you start to visit might try to install bad software, called malware, on your computer.
Deceptive site ahead: The site you try to visit might be a phishing site.
The site ahead contains harmful programs: The site you start to visit might try to trick you into installing programs that cause problems when you’re browsing online.
This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources: The site you try to visit isn't secure.
Continue to [site name]? The site you start to visit may try to confuse you, and may not be the site you meant to visit.
Important: Download with caution. Some sites try to trick you into downloading harmful software by telling you that you have a virus. Be careful not to download any harmful software.

Blood Member of RingKeepers
2020......Gold Rings....73....Misc Gold 1 .......Silvers ...110

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2019 06:12PM by OBN.
September 06, 2019 06:12PM
Same problem here Tom

I don’t like the layout at all now either. Everything runs together and is hard to follow/discern

Wish it would go back to the old format
September 06, 2019 07:12PM
Looks the same to me! HH jim tn
September 06, 2019 10:10PM
When I use Google Chrome, still the same. With Windows, I get the inferior type of format being described here.
September 06, 2019 10:21PM
I removed Chrome and working fine now.
September 06, 2019 10:25PM
It depends on how Chrome's configured. On my work laptop I have one Chrome account tied into my corp account and another as a personal account. Oddly when Chrome's logged into the corp account the display is off (looks like some issue with SSL decryption which is odd given this site doesn't use certs), but on the personal Chrome account (same browser) it displays like it always has.

Odd.