Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Has anyone in California got any flood gold ?

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Has anyone in California got any flood gold ?
May 12, 2023 07:56PM
Anyone on here had any luck on the run off snow melt in California?

It makes sense that much snow melting and tons of rain is bound to strip mine those mtn's.

[weather.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2023 08:03PM by Keith Southern.
Re: Has anyone in California got any flood gold ?
May 13, 2023 02:37AM
Great question, Keith.

I've been wondering the exact same thing...

Steve
May 13, 2023 12:16PM
May 14, 2023 12:47AM
I’m not a gold hunter but on my last hunt found a bottle dump
and took home twenty killer bottles from the
gold rush days. Too hard to post videos. Tom how
come you can’t fix that. Or maybe have a facebook website where we can post
photos and videos.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 14, 2023 03:32PM
Lawrenzo, I see that you have your YouTube site linked. Why not post your bottle hunt there?
May 14, 2023 04:11PM
Sounds exciting LowBoy!!

Man I love bottles!!

I assume they are Pontiled?eye popping smiley

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
May 18, 2023 12:48AM
Yeah! I'd like to see some of those bottles or at least hear what some of the embossing says. Thanks!
May 18, 2023 02:43AM
How do you guys post photos

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 18, 2023 08:00AM
LowBoy...

1. Go to [postimages.org]

Choose to upload whatever photo you wish, from your computer (i.e. click the "Choose Iimages" button, browse your computer until you find the image, and then click "open" to upload it).

2. Once uploaded, your picture will show up, along with several URLs that represent your picture's location on the postimages server, in various formats of code. Choose the second option down, that says "Direct Link," and copy that entire URL by highlighting it, and then citting CTRL-C.

3. Compose a message here on the forum, and when you are ready to include the image, click on the "insert image URL" icon up at the top of the message composition window...it is nine icons to the right of the "BOLD text" icon, and two icons to the right of the "tT" icon -- i.e. the "text size" icon.

4. A window will pop up, that says "Please, enter the URL for the image you want to add," and you'll see http:// already typed in the text entry portion of that window. DELETE THAT, and then paste (using CTRL-V) the URL that you copied from postimages.org.

That should encode your image in proper html format, into your message, so that it can be displayed when you make your post.

Steve