Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Is there a new XP coming?

Posted by ghound 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Is there a new XP coming?
September 13, 2019 11:20PM
[m.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2019 11:21PM by ghound.
Re: Is there a new XP coming?
September 14, 2019 11:31AM
Say what??? Everybody is following minelab..
September 14, 2019 12:38PM
Looks like Minelab is trying to duplicate Garrett's phenomenal success with their AT Pro series. This Vanquish looks like a beginner machine for the masses. VW bug of metal detectors.

As for XP, i heard something is the works, but they aren't saying much. Can't blame them for not wanting to make the mistakes other's recently made. The price of coils dropped and that's an indication they are clearing the shelves.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2019 12:57PM by Contraption.
September 14, 2019 04:43PM
I ask Gary at Xp about making a coil that will hunt in more frequencys at once, like 3. Gary said they are always working new things, could happen. I hope so, never know.
September 14, 2019 05:56PM
I finally got to see the video in full and there is nothing in it about a new unit. The ORX is still pretty new and I only saw the old Deus in production. Looked like the new X35 coils and HF coils being made. A very nice XP company PR piece but that's all.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
September 14, 2019 10:26PM
I was hoping...wasted 7 minutes of my life with that video..