Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

DETECTIVAL 2019 - SIMPLEX & MORE

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
DETECTIVAL 2019 - SIMPLEX & MORE
September 14, 2019 09:40PM
Hello all... for those who missed it:

[www.facebook.com][0]=68.ARD6DX1IhCw_FvX25WY7N5KAYESObCzxfoiwOb-Xc5EQ7SXvBRBVNuH_w3tyEjue4aozbj0fT2zqnO-0b0UzIdTrkILdFLkxKR_XFCWY9IL4I2lHkwXL5_xILwwsNMso1wUyd6LkT9lFAJjv3ckGzdXgd76kbkHT40QuoC85VlU41siKzDhS28PB8zG9CNsSEQFKWzi7m54Jtb1s6IE851BzttJQlYLHP4Xg7_coSB4zTZR7x7yEadPl8UjV9bb16WPGQW74JV2Dt-CiCWCP9gitnjwPgxtsJEYRM301k3S3FmH8Sgv4RhmQ7t2XA7IHwvcMWZv-LceRTDg&__tn__=-R

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2019 09:41PM by Nokta Detectors.
Re: DETECTIVAL 2019 - SIMPLEX & MORE
September 14, 2019 10:26PM
You guys just took over the entry level detector market!
September 15, 2019 12:15AM
I can see the head to head video title now..... AT SERIES KILLER! hot smiley
September 15, 2019 01:08AM
calabash digger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can see the head to head video title now..... AT
> SERIES KILLER! hot smiley

That AT series must be extremely irritating to you Calabash. Try some preparation H.
September 15, 2019 01:40AM
Bill its not the AT series itself... Its more of the fan boys that irritate me. They think they know something about detectors and they dont have a clue.
September 15, 2019 01:46AM
What is the name of the waterproof kids detector they were introducing? I think it is a great idea.
Jeff
September 15, 2019 02:34AM
Jeff (or) Wrote:
> What is the name of the waterproof kids detector t
> hey were introducing? I think it is a great idea.
> Jeff

I think it's called the Mini Horde

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2019 02:36AM by u2robert.
September 15, 2019 03:36AM
calabash digger Wrote:
> Its more of t
> he fan boys that irritate me. They think they know
> something about detectors and they dont have a clu
> e.

Don't let it irritate you, the amount of knowledge you have learned since you started this hobby/sport is good.
you just have to discern between good info and B.S. That's what a lot of us do that have been in the hobby for awhile.
Jeff
September 15, 2019 06:05AM
and the comeback from Garrett - Fisher - Whites is ???

to those that keep calling this fantastic marketing as "hype" - I personally I think
no matter what you end up swinging, you will still end up moaning - These are
proud manufacturers 'marketing' their products professionally - NO hype -

something dearly missed in the US with their rare releases

Minelab - Nokta-Makro - C-Scope & others at this international event are launching
new products, so how anyone can find any negativity in all that? However to those that
do hate NEW technology I would highly recommend that they (at least) update
their T-Shirt & Cap to something a little less tired & old - you may even enjoy your quicker
response & recovery time as well as the ability to work in the rain without fear of breaking down -

SS & HH

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
September 15, 2019 06:31AM
I thought Dilek looked great as the Mermaid.
September 15, 2019 09:11AM
My old t shirts and caps tell the newbies that I paved the way. They have no idea what it was like to have the beach to yourself. To find 15 silvers a hunt. Oh and that was with a heavy shallow machine. We also came up and supported a code of ethics to save us from ourselves. Never forget where you came from and when.
September 15, 2019 09:17AM
Poor girl, how did she get roped into that.
September 15, 2019 12:41PM
That is not Dilek in the water. Dilek is the dark haired woman describing the detector.
September 15, 2019 01:29PM
[www.youtube.com]

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
September 18, 2019 04:05PM
Hello all.... I would like to give everybody an insight on why the Simplex shipments have been delayed - originally the device was supposed to have tracking and no ground balancing. Based on feedbacks received at many events from users as well as customers reaching out to us through forums and emails, we decided to incorporate both auto and manual ground balancing to the device. The Field and Park modes still can be used without ground balancing in many areas but for experienced users and tough conditions, ground balancing can now be done automatically as well as manually. This has been the major update on the device along with some other minor changes. We apologize for the delay but at the end of the day Simplex+ just became more powerful than it was before. Thank you for your understanding... Detectival test bed video is now being labeled with the names & types of targets for those who live outside the UK and are not familiar with those targets and will be uploaded by tomorrow..thank you for your patience.
September 18, 2019 05:12PM
Just watched your vid, it certainly seems a great value single freq detector, i had to laugh though at the cheap shots that fired at the minelab release It seems the equally great value, though superior tech Vanquish has hit a nerve with Nok/Mak.

Sven1 Wrote:
> [www.youtube.com]
> e=youtu.be
September 18, 2019 11:42PM
Duh!
September 19, 2019 05:52AM
ghound Wrote:
> Just watched your vid, it certainly seems a great
> value single freq detector, i had to laugh though
> at the cheap shots that fired at the minelab relea
> se It seems the equally great value, though superi
> or tech Vanquish has hit a nerve with Nok/Mak.
>
> Sven1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > [www.youtube.com]
> ur
> > e=youtu.be

Dear ghound, I am glad we could entertain you ...cheap shots? Let's see now... have we disrespected competition by throwing their detector on the ground? No! Have we misled people with our marketing and used the word ''waterproof'' for a non-waterproof detector? No! Maybe we hit a nerve with our release? What we said was '' If you want a waterproof detector with great depth, wireless, rechargeable, compact and lightweight detector at an entry level price point, Simplex+ is the only choice''. And this holds true before and after Detectival! We are not firing shots at anyboody. We are standing up for our product and company and educating people so they can make the right choice for themselves once they get all the facts.

Now, let's talk about superior tech. Were you at Detectival? Have you tested the Simplex? Let me break the news then.... Simplex was tested on our test bed as well as competitor's test bed as well as on the field.
Please check with ''unbiased'' users who tested both! We have tons of customers who sold their ''superior tech'' and bought the Anfibio or the Kruzer because they felt it was performing better for their needs! So obviously the ‘’superior tech’’ does not work for everybody or in every condition.

Please stop making comments about a product that you have not seen let alone using it. We are giving choices to the valued members of the detecting community. We do not think ''monopoly'' would be appreciated by anybody in any industry. We are bringing innovation and making quality metal detecting affordable for everybody. You do not have to appreciate it but there are thousands of users who do. As a matter of fact, you do not have to read anything about Nokta Makro as it seems like you have to say something negative each time our name is mentioned. All you need to do is not click on the thread. Let the people who are interested read it. Do not let the growth of our company intimidate you this much. Competition will just benefit the end users and I am sorry you cannot see this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2019 07:10AM by Nokta Detectors.
September 19, 2019 07:35AM
Just where did i make a negative comment about the simplex? I said it looked like a great value single freq detector.
And yes, i believe multi IQ is superior tech that translates into more finds in the field than a single freq machine , as do many other users.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2019 07:36AM by ghound.
September 20, 2019 01:42AM
Im looking for a low priced , hi performance waterproof machine. Looks like Simplex is it. Any idea when they will ship to the usa, Dilek?

Ps nothing wrong with giving the competition a poke as long as you are honest .It happens all the time in the free market world.
September 20, 2019 07:22AM
guys wont need the expensive under water machines that go down to 100 feet as this will do the job for in water users at a smaller price ..beach users only need 5 feet say
September 20, 2019 02:13PM
I wish them the best with the launch and release. I know several of my buddies that are excited and have pre-ordered one. Since they are getting them, I will just check theirs out when they get it. It sounds like it is packed full of features for sure.
September 20, 2019 02:33PM
but apart from the simplex no details of finds from the festival.. were all the guys in the beer tent ?elbowbending
September 20, 2019 02:50PM
all these umms and ahhs, over this is just too much_

you could bet your house on the fact that if this was coming out of the US at twice
the price, you all would be scrambling over each other to place your ore-orders

as it clearly defines in their catch phrase "you only to need your own IO to know"
and that right there just might be why some are struggling with what you get in a SimplEX

[www.earthscan.co.nz]