Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP Deus 9" Round High Field Coil

Posted by mascard1 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP Deus 9" Round High Field Coil
October 08, 2019 10:37AM
Looking to sell(219.00) or trade for a XP Deus 9.5" Elliptical HF Search Coil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2019 04:15PM by mascard1.
Re: XP Deus 9" Round High Field Coil
October 08, 2019 05:23PM
Michael-----Is that the 9" high frequency (h.f.) coil you have listed?----It works on both the Deus & ORX doesn't it?------Del
October 08, 2019 05:56PM
Yes High Frequency....I would think it would work on ORX...but not sure
December 01, 2019 12:20PM
As far as I am aware, ANY DEUS coil will work on the ORX, and vive versa, ANY ORX coil will work on the DEUS.
December 02, 2019 03:15PM
mascard1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looking to sell(219.00) or trade for a XP Deus 9.5
> " Elliptical HF Search Coil

Hello Michael,

I have both the HF 9” and HF elliptical coil, between the two I’ve noticed the HF 9” round is best suited for my hunting needs. Unless I was into prospecting, I’d probably used the HF elliptical more often. What I found, the HF 9” round coil is dynamite in areas with iron. Separation in thick iron using higher frequencies is amazing. Same with the HF elliptical, but it lacks depth when conditions change moving over cleaner open ground.

Just wanted to share my experience, yeah elliptical HF is great but as ground conditions change “less iron” the 9” HF round coil gets more depth. In case your conditions are similar to mine, you may only need the HF 9” round coil.

Good luck,
Paul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2019 03:18PM by Apolonio (CA).
December 02, 2019 05:26PM
Only the High Freq and X35 coils will work on ORX. The older Low Freq coils will not work with ORX.