Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SIMPLEX+ UPDATE

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
SIMPLEX+ UPDATE
October 22, 2019 08:03AM
Copying my announcement on FB Simplex+ user group:

IMPORTANT!

Hello everybody.. As per my previous announcement, we had to stop the production and shipments for 10 days due to a coil issue we had experienced especially in the UK. As of today, production has resumed and we will start from where we have left off.

One important change you should be aware of is that due to the material change, we had to make a slight change in the design of the coil to avoid any weight increase as per the picture attached.

We will ship the new coils to all customers who have contacted us with a coil issue on Wednesday or Thursday the latest. Each customer who has given us their email address will receive an email with their tracking number.

Another question that comes up is when will the second shipments go out? Please remember that we have many countries that have not even gotten their first shipment due to production and shipment halt for 10 days. Therefore, I will please ask everybody to be patient until we sit down this week and reschedule all. I will personally give you an update on each country early next week.

US and Canada shipments are the first in line leaving end of this week or Monday based on flight schedules.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused yet we are happy to resolve the issue on a timely manner and avoid any further issues.

I personally cannot thank enough to all who have been so patient and understanding. Your support and satisfaction has always been and will continue to be our biggest motivation!

Dilek
Re: SIMPLEX+ UPDATE
October 22, 2019 10:03AM
Thank you for the update Dilek.
October 22, 2019 11:38AM
thank you Dilek -

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
October 22, 2019 01:07PM
Thanks.

Open and honest communication from a detector company. How refreshing.
October 22, 2019 02:06PM
Wheres the picture?
October 22, 2019 09:57PM
N/M rocks! So many companies and retailers lost the basic skills of communication. Refreshing to be reminded of the good old days when our businesses did communicate this way.
October 23, 2019 12:04AM
Wonderful and amazing to have communication at this level from a detector manufacturer.
Thank you Dilek