Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Just cut the crap...

Posted by WV coin miner 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Just cut the crap...
November 12, 2019 04:45AM
I have been on and off of all forums since 2002 and nothing changes. If your not out enjoying the hobby some of you get on the forums and ruffle feathers, because you have a platform and certain knowledge you acquired through some detecting experience or from what you read. In the mean time I have enjoyed the hobby and the 23 machines I have, all have a time and place to be used.
How come I don't see informative talks on over driving your machine in big iron and why and 1983 Tesoro Silver Sabre ll found a Silver Rosie in big iron behind a Nox... or etc. Machine. Quit being Homer's and thank God for competition it makes for better Products.
Big shout out to Keith Southern and Tom when I get back to Florida I still owe you and your wife dinner.
I'm not the greatest video person or spokesmen but you tube WV Coinminer there is a 10 part discrimination and averaging video I done and I plane on doing a redo plus more testing in the spring with better filming and in depth information. But I lucked upon a little something that seems to work for me on certain machines with certain coils for trashy coun hunting...
Re: Just cut the crap...
November 12, 2019 02:30PM
Tell them VW, I most of the time just hit read and go on to something else.
November 12, 2019 02:51PM
You mentioned Overdriving detectors and a little something you lucked upon that works for you. How about starting an "informative talk" on one or both of these, or did you only post to complain about what other folks do?
November 12, 2019 04:13PM
So you tell people not to come on here and "RUFFLE FEATHERS" while your POST tries to do the same to NOX USERS.
Also I always see a few post about people saying they found stuff behind BRAND X because it happens with all machines.
Good grief get over it already.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2019 04:28PM by GreenMeanie.
November 12, 2019 05:44PM
Actually there are great threads on here with regards to "heavy metal" detecting as i call it. Threads like the ones involving the GoldMaxx (tons of page views) and Tesoro's are full of good info.

In fact I have a Side Walk thread that mentions my Bandido II that oddly enough has half the views of this thread and it's a day older.
So if people are really interested, I am more than happy to talk about it.
November 12, 2019 05:49PM
Feel free to enlighten the members on anything detecting. If you do not see posts on a certain subject feel free to ask or better yet start your own thread. Now wasn't that easy?
November 12, 2019 05:54PM
La la la... always something interesting happening
Well I almost sleep with mine... Good thing my wife understands!
November 12, 2019 06:50PM
It doesn't mean anything that you have 23 detectors, are good friends with Kieth Southern and like to hang out with Tom D. and his wife.

If you want more useful and informative threads about detecting, the best thing to do is start topics that lead in that direction.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2019 07:00PM by Badger in NH.
November 12, 2019 11:24PM
Go to the videos 10 part series and watch it. You clearly don't read and are part of the bi t problem. If you like apples how you like those apples.
Dude don't need your mouth... just that these forums are exactly as I stated. No to be a negative ass as you clearly responded back as.
November 12, 2019 11:25PM
You clearly don't get it...
November 12, 2019 11:31PM
Oh you think it's bragging when you clearly don't know a thing about me. I guess this is why newbies don't get on here or ran off. You guys kill me... you take it as an insult. But I clearly stated go to my simple style video if you want info. I have a bunch of detector for two reasons test them learn 2. Help others with theirs and find a kid to give them too. Or someone who I think will appreciate the hobby. Oh I know many other in the industry but doesn't mean anything just good people I have talked to on the phone and haven't even met. I talk to Tom but been down his way and circumstances kept us from meeting up. Told him I owed him dinner and you got envious that's on you.
November 13, 2019 12:46AM
I am coming off a 12 hr shift at work so I will use that as the reason I can't comprehend the posts. Good luck to you sir.
November 13, 2019 01:54AM
Forum member for 2 years - zero posts till today’s 7 posts. You haven’t exactly been lavish in dispensing your wisdom. Is your real name Rip van Winkle?

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
November 13, 2019 11:58AM
It appears to be a PLUG for your U-tube videos and a slap at some of the ACTIVE members here.......... hey but you were right about one thing....."thank God for competition it makes for better Products."
November 13, 2019 05:15PM
I said it before and I will say it again I come to this FORUM because we can speak freely without worry of being banned because we have a negative thing to say about BRAND X.
Go try saying you dislike something on FINDMALL/Sponsors and see what happens.
Hell I was banned on FINDMALL and later the MOD apologized because he BANNED me by mistake lol.
And YES there is even some post on here about the Tarsacci and jumping numbers but the thing is others answer and try to help. For instance if the numbers jump 10-15 every time on a ring use that to your advantage (not that this happens). Just because the guy ask about jumping numbers we should run him out of town?
I learn from negative and positive post. If someone says the NOX does this I go check it on mine and see if it does it for me too.
And I know people like to point fingers at Calibash for stirring the pot but he has video evidence that you can dispute if you want. He will admit if he is wrong just tell him what he is wrong about lol.
November 13, 2019 05:20PM
Seven posts in two years and we have a new sheriff in town LMAO spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
November 13, 2019 05:43PM
GreenMeanie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I said it before and I will say it again I come to
> this FORUM because we can speak freely without wor
> ry of being banned because we have a negative thin
> g to say about BRAND X.....

^ ^ Ditto. ^ ^
November 13, 2019 06:42PM
Friendly started censorship of my videos and post because I was posting to many head to head videos and that wasn't good for business for some models.....
November 13, 2019 07:00PM
Mr. WVCM, the ruffling feathers may have been your canary dying. Thank you for 2 years and 7 posts to qualify to tell us how to post correctly. It might be more efficient if you were to adjust your filter than all of us. A man once said, "Can't we all just get along?". May be the wisest thing he ever said.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 13, 2019 07:01PM
calabash digger Wrote:
> Friendly started censorship of my videos and post
> because I was posting to many head to head videos
> and that wasn't good for business for some models.
> ....

Heaven forbid. Tsk tsk

Love your videos !!
November 13, 2019 11:45PM
You just have to NOTCH out some poster(s).

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
November 14, 2019 12:23AM
Buy a vista gold gain or vista x and all your detecting problems will be solved!eye popping smiley
November 14, 2019 01:51AM
calabash digger Wrote:
> Buy a vista gold gain or vista x and all your dete
> cting problems will be solved!eye popping smiley

Couldn’t help yourself could you Cal? Funny, I knew something like that would be coming. eye popping smiley
November 14, 2019 05:36AM
No because jack ass comments like yours keeps me off here and rather be helping people hands on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2019 05:42AM by WV coin miner.
November 14, 2019 05:38AM
No I'm no good at the video thing and don't need the plug.
November 14, 2019 05:48AM
Wow we judge how many post one makes. Simple statement to much redneck cry baby crap and knocking people. But I know you wouldn't be so unsociable in person. Not the sheriff by no means.
November 14, 2019 05:54AM
Once again another in favor of being an attacker instead of enjoying the hobby. What do you all gain by being negative on any subject. Yes 2 yrs a couple post but I have been on here for much longer. Just changed the name. Always checking in and same ole same ole.
November 14, 2019 05:59AM
Oh dear calabash I would gladly try one. Keith said it is pretty dang good detector but a little pricey. I give shout out to you in my videos. Yours is about depth I was posting about unmasking. They all have good and bad points but just depends on ones area and how they like to hunt.see what an old GTI 1500 can do.
November 14, 2019 06:01AM
Oh it was so funny... I'll take a Vista X... what's so funny with that machine other than over priced. Just a better version of the almighty Tesoro Tejon.
November 14, 2019 06:37AM
Kemper?