Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ3D V F75

Posted by sheds 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ3D V F75
January 17, 2020 01:41PM
Been swinging CZ's for years...thought I'd try the F75 being it's lighter..been using it for a couple weeks..can't seem to get rid of the constant iron grunts..tried all different settings..nothing seems to help..started on a new permisson (old house) two days ago..same thing..dug the high chirps in between..just scrap...went back yesterday with the CZ3D (Tom tuned)..went back over what I had already covered..modern Quarter..wheat penny..silver dime..two (Good For) tokens..small compact..Not giving up on the F75...but you just can't beat a CZ!!
Re: CZ3D V F75
January 17, 2020 02:38PM
Here’s an oldie yet a goodie. Was looking at this last nite actually. Comes from the second actual page of this forum as it was spun up. Enjoy.
[www.dankowskidetectors.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2020 02:56PM by tnsharpshooter.
January 17, 2020 03:18PM
Sheds.....I'd recommend you do a factory reset. That will get rid of the iron grunts when you have your disc set above 14.

Its easy to accidentally notch in a iron range without being aware of it.

HH
Mike
January 17, 2020 11:07PM
There is nothing like the quiet hunt of a CZ.
Newer detectors have that constant barrage of noise

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2020 07:12PM by u2robert.
January 18, 2020 11:33AM
The F75LTD is quiet until it hits a target and deeper than my CZ5. Way faster separation too. The CZ kills the F75 on salt beaches though.
January 18, 2020 11:59AM
I had a CZ3d when the F 75 first came out and ran both of them for close to a year. Although sparkier then the 3d, the F 75 won out for its weight, depth, rapid target response and sifting through heavier trash. The F 75 has been my main swing ever since the first ones came off the production line and I still love it. Although the later versions do run quieter then the original camo version, a slight depth loss has incurred (IMO) along the way of it becoming quieter. None the less, still a deep seeker. HH jim tn
January 18, 2020 01:55PM
The DST versions my loose a little depth in tests, but I have a Multi Kruzer that in tests seems to be as deep as my F75LTD. In real hunting, the Kruzer doesn't for me find as many deep targets because of the weak sounds of deep targets gets lost in the chatter. A quiet machine is easy to hear a deep ping.
January 19, 2020 01:51AM
It all depends on the site and conditions, that's why I have both. Both detectors have amazed me with what they can do. Tomorrow and maybe the next few days, I'm taking my MXT Pro, CZ5, and F75-DST to a site that my hunting buddy and I detected super hard a few days ago with an Etrac, Equinox, and Deus. We managed to find 4 silvers from that already pounded to death site. I'm leaving my CTX, Equinox, and Deus at home and I'll bet the farm that I'll find some more silver at that site. It's going to be interesting to see which detector does the best at that fairly high EMI site.

tabman
January 19, 2020 02:41AM
Guys what is the big difference in the T2 and T2LTD, and the F75 and F75 LTD? Is one just quitter than the other or one deeper than the other? Thanks
January 19, 2020 07:29AM
The ltd versions have more options and are quiet when no targets are hit. Depth is mixed opinions. I like the DST LTD versions better. I don't like false signals and chatter.
January 19, 2020 02:57PM
I never could bond with the F75 when it first came out so went back to the CZ-3D.
But I'm an old coins hunter not a relic hunter where the F75 seems to shine.
January 19, 2020 03:27PM
tabman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It all depends on the site and conditions, that's
> why I have both. Both detectors have amazed me wit
> h what they can do. Tomorrow and maybe the next fe
> w days, I'm taking my MXT Pro, CZ5, and F75-DST to
> a site that my hunting buddy and I detected super
> hard a few days ago with an Etrac, Equinox, and De
> us. We managed to find 4 silvers from that already
> pounded to death site. I'm leaving my CTX, Equinox
> , and Deus at home and I'll bet the farm that I'll
> find some more silver at that site. It's going to
> be interesting to see which detector does the best
> at that fairly high EMI site.
>

Flint...what coil are you thinking of using on the MXT ?
> tabman
January 19, 2020 05:20PM
Going from a Rolls Ghost (CZ) to a top fuel dragster (F-75), audio wise, takes getting used to...the other way around is a bit different. The CZ is an easy going relaxing unit until you hit a deep target....then effort comes into play. I have 2, 75's and a CZ.....waiting for a big shift in the detecting world before I purchase again....so far I see nothing.
January 19, 2020 05:42PM
therover61 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tabman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It all depends on the site and conditions, that'
> s
> > why I have both. Both detectors have amazed me w
> it
> > h what they can do. Tomorrow and maybe the next
> fe
> > w days, I'm taking my MXT Pro, CZ5, and F75-DST
> to
> > a site that my hunting buddy and I detected supe
> r
> > hard a few days ago with an Etrac, Equinox, and
> De
> > us. We managed to find 4 silvers from that alrea
> dy
> > pounded to death site. I'm leaving my CTX, Equin
> ox
> > , and Deus at home and I'll bet the farm that I'
> ll
> > find some more silver at that site. It's going t
> o
> > be interesting to see which detector does the be
> st
> > at that fairly high EMI site.
> >
>
> Flint...what coil are you thinking of using on the
> MXT ?
> > tabman

Hi tabman, I have about all the coils that fit the mxt, what do you think is the best for coin hunting? I have been using the MXT for a long time, have done very good with it. I have a XP Deus, DFX, 6000 PRO, Eagle 11 Sl, . I need to sell some, but use the MXT and XP the most. Flintstone
January 19, 2020 11:35PM
Flintstone Wrote:

> Hi tabman, I have about all the coils that fit the
> mxt, what do you think is the best for coin huntin
> g? I have been using the MXT for a long time, ha
> ve done very good with it. I have a XP Deus, DFX,
> 6000 PRO, Eagle 11 Sl, . I need to sell some, but
> use the MXT and XP the most. Flintstone

I sold all of the coils that I had for the MXT Pro except for the Detech SEF 6" x 8". I really like it!

tabman